fourty five ; 1

walking around with him made eddie anxious. richie used to never make eddie as anxious as he does now. he's taller, intimidating, dominant, and way hotter. eddie hates the way richie can basically toy with his emotions, anything he does pulls the strings on eddie's heart. the boys were walking around school, talking about how richie got detention for yelling 'pussy' in the middle of an exam. "all i did was yell pussy! like ugh!" richie protested as he stared at eddie listening intently. "chee, that's pretty bad." eddie said while trying to strain his laughter. "h-hey stop laughing eds, it's not funny." eddie burst into laughter resting his hand on richie's arm for balance. richie began to laugh as well, now both boys laughing weirdly in the middle of the hallway. a blonde beauty walked down the hallway, looking at richie. richie looked up, and winked at the blonde, "hey babygirl!" eddie heard a giggle, and shot his head up to see richie flirting with some blonde girl at school. eddie was so annoyed, as much as eddie didn't want to admit it, he was jealous. "who was that?" eddie asked, annoyance laced his voice. richie scoffed with a smirk on his face "i don't know, but she's hot!" richie licked his lips playfully to make eddie laugh, but eddie just got more annoyed. richie let it go, as they walked into their classes.

all day richie had been flirting with that blonde chic. during lunch, during third and fifth period, and sometimes when they were switching classes. eddie waited patiently by richie's locker like he does everyday so they can walk home together. richie jogs over to eddie slightly late. he runs up to eddie crushing his body, by wrapping his long slim arms around eddie's waist from the back. he rested his head on eddie's, pressing a sweet kiss to his head and saying "sorry i had to make you wait spaghetti, i won't be late next time." eddie's cheeks flushed dark crimson red, managing to stutter out "it's nu-no prah-problem, chee." eddie giggled to himself seeing richie's hands around his waist. "alright dork, lets head to my casa (house)." richie unwrapped his arms and ran out the school doors, motioning eddie to run with him. eddie chuckled and chased after him.

out of breath, the boys finally arrived at richie's home. richie unlocked the door, letting himself and eddie inside. they both threw themselves on the floor, laughing and gasping for air. "huh fuh-fuck eds, you huh you okay?" eddie let out another laugh as did richie. "y-yeah chee!" they both bursted out laughing, at nothing really. richie stares into eddie's eyes, with a smile on his face. it wasn't awkward anymore, like it was when they were younger. 'nothing can ruin this moment' eddie thought, as he smiled back at richie. ring ring! ring ring! emitted from richie's phone. he shot off the floor and checking the call. "woah it's enid." eddie cocked his eyebrow. "the hot blonde bitch from school." richie said with a smirk on his face. eddie internally groaned and let his head fall back to the floor. richie answered the phone finally, eddie wanting to know what she was saying. "hey baby" richie said with his lips between his teeth. eddie rolled his eyes, as he saw richie laughing and smiling with her on the phone. eddie hates feeling jealous. he hates seeing that his richie could be taken away from him in a flash. 'she's not even pretty! i'm way hotter than she is.' eddie thought.

richie finally hung up the phone after like ten minutes. "sorry eds, lets head up to my room eh?" "sure chee." eddie got up from the couch, and made his way up the steps. as eddie stepped up the staircase, richie lout out a little giggle, picking up eddie by his underarms bringing him to the top of the steps as eddie let out a full belly laugh, being ticklish under his arms. richie can tell when eddie is sad, and his favorite thing to do is cheer eddie up. it brightens up his day, seeing how eddie smiles and the sound of his laugh makes him so genuinely happy.

eddie turned around smiling at richie, seeing the big dorky grin on his face. "what was that for?" richie took a step closer, booping his nose. "nothing, just to make ya smile eds." eddie's cheeks were now a crimson red, as he rolled his eyes. "you're such a dork." eddie started to walk away, richie chasing after him. "you won't be saying that after i fuck y-" "fuck off asshole." eddie said in between laughs as he playfully punched richie. they both went to richie's room sitting on the bed. they both turned to face each other, smiles on their faces. "so eds, why're you so down in the dumps?" eddie's eyes widened just a bit. "nothing, just school stress." "are u su-" "yes richie i'm fine!" eddie took a deep breath, resting his hand on richie's knee. "i'm sorry for yelling." richie smiled, resting his hand on eddie's, gently squeezing it. "it's okay, i believe you. i was just worried." richie said softly, not wanting to aggravate eddie anymore. as much as he didn't believe eddie, he knew he was uncomfortable with the topic, so he dropped it. richie removed his hand from eddie's, now wrapping both his arms around eddie, and gently pulling him down, so he could rest on richie's chest. "thanks chee. i appreciate it." richie leant down, placing a quick, but sweet kiss to eddie's forehead. now both boys cheeks turning red. "no problem eds." a yawn escaped eddie's lips right before he closed his eyes, and letting sleep take over his body. richie loved the way eddie looked, even when sleeping. he admired how he smiled while he slept, the way his hair was already starting to get messy, and how the sunset shining through his window, shone on precious eddie's little face, exposing more of his freckles. "i love you so much eds." richie said, as he leaned against the wall, and fell asleep as well.

richie woke up to a hard hit to his dick. he shot up, seeing eddie's fist now on richie's dick, still asleep. richie let out a chuckle, softly removing eddie's hand. he yawned, him still being half asleep. he sleepily lifted eddie up, gently placing him on his hip, and wrapping a secure arm around him. eddie being so light, it was possible. richie smiled at how precious eddie looked, a lazy sleepy grin, and messy wavy hair having some untamed curls. richie opened the door carefully so he wouldn't wake eddie. he heard nothing, indicating his mother hadn't been home in three days. as richie was stepping down the stairs, eddie moved a little and groaned; eddie's hot breath hitting richie's neck, goosebumps rising on his body. he picked up his keys, and unlocked the door, being careful not to wake his sleeping beauty. he walked towards his car, listening to eddie constantly whimpering and letting small moans escape his lips. richie wondered whether it was a nightmare, or a wet dream.
- mean while in eddie's dream...⚠️-MILD SEXUAL CONTENT! BEWARE!
eddie's back was arched, as richie tozier pounded roughly into eddie. 'ugh daddy!' screamed eddie as richie groaned and sucked at eddie's sensitive neck. 'shhh princess, don't want mommy to hear you right?' richie whispered seductively into eddie's ear. richie smashed his lips into eddie's, stifling his moans, only being able to hear light whimpers escape the smaller boy's lips.
-
richie gently placed eddie in the passenger seat of his car. leaving the door open, richie hurries to the back of his car, reaching for a blanket and pillow richie keeps in his trunk for when he skips class. he gently lifts eddie's small head, treating him like a glass angel. he propped the pillow behind his head, now wrapping the blanket securely around the boy so he wouldn't be cold. he smiled, as he closed the door, and got in his seat. he drove off, checking up on his bab- on eddie. after a short trip, they reached eddie's home, it being almost three am. eddie didn't have a key, and he most certainly couldn't wake up ms. kaspbrak returing eddie at three am, with messy hair and a whimpering mess. richie didn't want to wake up eddie, but he also didn't know what to do. richie had a spare key to eddie's house, but he must have left it in his locker since they were heading to his house. richie reclined eddie's chair, deciding to just sleep in the car. richie reclined his own a bit, locking the car. he pressed a kiss to eddie's head gently, whispering "goodnight eds." richie laid back, shutting his eyes, falling asleep instantly.

light hit the car, as it made its way to eddie's eyes, waking him up. eddie opened his eyes slowly, shielding the sun. he looked over to grab his phone, but saw richie tozier. eddie gasped, waking richie up in a heart beat. "oh my god eds what's wrong?!" said richie, worry lacing his voice. eddie giggled, looking at the flustered boy. "nothing, i just thought i would wake up in my bed." richie sighed and said "i left my spare key in my locker, and i know you don't have a key because you hide it. and i didn't want to wake you up. sorry." said richie, his cheeks now a light pink. eddie smiled, ruffling his hair, "it's alright richie, it's better waking up to you, than my mother screaming her ass off at me to get up." eddie got out of the car, leaving richie a blushing mess. he took out richie's spare clothes from the trunk, and said "c'mon let's go rich, you're getting dressed in my house." richie obliged, and got out from the car. he locked it, leaving it parked in front of the house. eddie removed the key from the flower pot, carefully unlocking the door so he wouldn't wake his unbarring mother. but just as he unlocked the door, eddie's mother, sonia, was standing right there with a look of hatred on her face.

PART TWO COMING OUT TOMORROW JDDJDJDJ! ILY GUYS. SORRY AB THE BREAK AND EVERYTHING ;( I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!
-miri ❤️❤️