seventeen ; 2

It had been days of constant cuddling, happiness, and playing. But it had also been days of Eddie missing, well at least that's what Richie thought. Richie thought it had just been his mom not letting him out because he did something bad. Eddie couldn't bring himself to do anything about being the cute little kitty Richie plays with and loves. Eddie has always wanted this, and he is finally getting it. Richie had really missed Eddie but he feels like he is there In a way, and he is, he just doesn't know it. Richie was rubbing Eddie's belly as he heard the soft purrs coming from Eddie's mouth. Richie stopped and picked up the kitty. He kissed the tip of its nose and set it down to go use the wall-phone. He dialed the Kaspbrak households number and it rang. Richie felt nervous, he didn't know if maybe Eddie didn't show because he is mad at Him. The dialing stoped and he heard the familiar voice of Eddie's mom. "What do you want tozier?" Her voice sounded slightly more annoyed than any other time. Richie responded by saying "is Eddie home?" She quickly replied "no, I thought he was with you!" Richie's eyes widened, he felt this feeling in his stomach. It was the same feeling as when Richie almost lost Eddie. Richie said "oh sorry! He is! I just forgot, clumsy me!" She scoffed and hang the phone. He ran back to the couch and sat with Eddie. He quickly placed a sweet kiss on its little furry forehead and he said "bye cuddles, I have to go search for Eddie." As he tried to run to the door, he heard meowing. It sounded high pitched and alarming. Richie picked up the small kitty and said "do you want to come with me?" Eddie just rubbed his head on Richie's finger, signaling to go. Richie chuckled and ran out of the house with Eddie in hand. Richie tried to think of places where Eddie could be. As they were walking, Eddie notice the Neibolt house. The kitty meowed indicating to look. Richie's eyes widened in fear as he saw the house. In some way, Richie thought the kitty was right, so he walked in the house. As he did, he heard loud crunching and cracking. It sounded like bones. Richie was terrified of what the noises could've been. He walked toward the room, putting Eddie in his front shirt pocket. He cautiously opened the door hearing something scoot across the floor. He pushed it away looking around to see a familiar, lifeless body. It was Eddie's, and he had scars and blood all over him. Richie quickly raced over and knelt down next to him. Eddie was still in Richie's pocket, so he hopped out, and laid down on his own body. Eddie didn't know how he was gonna get his old body back. He just laid on the body, as Richie cried into his hands. Richie felt like it was all his fault, if only he would've gone searching earlier. Richie angrily got up and bursted into the other room to see Pennywise, feasting on another child's body. He quickly dropped it and stared at Richie. The evil grin now appearing on his face. Pennywise chuckled and said "so, did you see your lover boy?" Richie nodded and ran as fast as he could into the stupid clown, knocking him down and onto the floor. He started to punch his face repeatedly screaming "this! Is! What! You! Get! For! Taking! My! Best! Friend! And! True! Love!" He said a word in between each punch. The clown was now all bloody, from Richie's knuckles. The clown disappeared, leaving a pile of blood shaped into the words "it's not over" Richie ran out of the room, and back to Eddie and his body. He saw Eddie, now alive and breathing heavily. Richie didn't see the cute kitty he had for Eddie. He quickly ran over to the now human body, that was filled with life. He took Eddie into his arms (its now the human Eddie, when I say Eddie, sorry if it's confusing haha) and held him tight as he cried into his shoulder. He pulled back and said "I thought I lost you! Oh my god you scared the shit out of me Eds!" Eddie giggled and said "Im sorry Richie." Richie placed a hand on Eddie's shoulder and said "it's okay Eddie, also I got you a kitty! He looked like you! He was adorable! But I don't see him." Eddie giggled, remembering every moment he shared with Richie when he was a small kitty. Eddie said "Richie, I need to tell you something." Richie said "okay, but let's get out of this house." They both nodded and quickly ran out the door. As they walked back, Eddie said "Richie, that kitty, was me. Pennywise turned me into a kitty to punish me and make me suffer. He thought I would be alone on the streets and eventually die, but you took me home with you." Richie's eyes widened, remembering the things he said about his live for Eddie. Richie said "so you heard what I said about you? That I like you, a lot." Eddie nodded feeling a bubbly feeling in his tummy. Eddie jumped into Richie's arms and wrapped his small legs around Richie's thin waist. He pressed his lips to Richie's, kissing him slowly. It didn't take long for Richie to kiss back. When Eddie pulled away, and got down, he said "Richie, I like you too." They both smiled and Richie placed a sweet kiss on Eddie's nose as they walked back hold to Richie's house. That day, the two boys were as happy as can be. They will never forget what happened that day, and I don't think they will want to.

thank you guys for supporting and commenting on my stories! It means so damn much to me! Love you!
-Miri