fourty one

Eddie was as happy as he could've ever been. He has his own lemonade stand this summer! Eddie was told it was a little "babyish" to have one but he didn't care. He had his bright yellow sign nailed onto the front saying "Eddie's Lemonade". He had a smile on his face putting out his top jar, but as soon as he looked up, he saw another lemonade stand just a couple inches from him; his blood was boiling. The boy running it looked pretty cute. He had curly orange hair and dimples. Eddie decided to be nice to him and make him leave. Eddie got up and walked over to the boy. He read his sign which said "Reginald's lemonade stand". He stood in front of the counter and said "Hello Reginald! My name is Eddi-" "Yeah I can read. Now can you please leave me the fuck alone?" Eddie's cheeks turned a dark red; and not because he was blushing. Eddie huffed and walked back to his little stand and sat down. He saw his best friend (and crush) Richie Tozier walk by. He called out "Trashmouth! Hey come here please!" Eddie knew Richie liked him, it was obvious. He was always trying to hold hands with him and he was always blushing when Eddie came around. Richie came running over and said "Yeah Eddie spaghetti?" Eddie rested his head on his hands and smiled a cute lil smile. "Hey Rich, can you pretty please buy some lemonade from me? Maybe after I'm done here you can sleep over and we could possibly cud-" "YES! I mean...yeah sure Eds." Eddie grinned evilly and was about to pour his lemonade when he heard a very annoying voice say "Richie! Why not buy lemonade from me? I'll do anything you want." (The boys are 15 people and I'm NOT PROMOTING YOUNG SEX PLZ DONT THINK THAT! IM JUST SAYING THAT THIS KID REGINALD IS A LITTLE PERVERT AND IS JUST A LITTLE BI— OK IM OFF TOPIC BUT OMG IM NOT PROMOTING YOUNG SEX IM NOT CRUEL!)
Richie walked over and said "you're cute, and you are?" Reginald pushed his hand out and said "I'm Reginald, but you can call me Reggie." Eddie was a little jealous that Richie called him cute. Even though Richie has called him cute numerous times before. Eddie said "Ugh no, Richie is buying from me!" Richie intervened and said "No need to fight boys." Eddie rolled his eyes and said "Fine, what about he doesn't buy from any of us?" "No I'm buying I make the rules! I actually do want you to fight over me." He crossed his arms over his chest and said "I wanna be wined and dined and...sixty nined!" Eddie face palmed "Richie!" "Ugh fine! But I still want you to fight over me." (once again...I'm NOT PROMOTING YOUNG SEX PLZ DONT THINK THAT! WE ALL KNOW RICHIE TALKS AB DICKS AND SEX A LOT SO PLZ DONT ATTACK ME!) (ALSO, IF YOU WATCH THE OFFICE AND REMEMBER KEVIN SAYING THAT, HEY WHATS UP?!) Eddie took Richie's face in his hands and smashed their lips together. Eddie pulled back and saw the shock and blush on Richie's face. Eddie's wanted to do that for a long time. "I like you Rich, and I hope you like me too. But if you buy lemonade from me I'll take you on a date and I'll cuddle with you today when ya sleep over." Richie's heart exploded. "Ya really like me Eds?" "Yeah, I'm sorry it came out like this but I do. Now will you?" Richie nodded and said "Sorry Reggie but I'm buying from Eds." Reginald slammed his hands on the table and said "Fine! I'll move away from here since you guys aren't gonna leave." He packed up and left and that was the last eddie saw from him. The day went extremely well. Eddie sold so much lemonade he could fill three tip jars, and Richie is sleeping over at Eddie's House, so all is well and happy again for Eddie.

ITS ACTUAL TRASH IM SORRY! Sorry it's so short! I'm writing my panel essay and I decided to update bc I felt bad and just watched the Office! (If you love the office plz comment!) ily guys!
-Miri❤️