(1) Saturday: Married To Dobre

Intro:
Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"
Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"
Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."
Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"
Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one
Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre
(Boys start dancing)
Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)
Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)
(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

Video- Zara's Point Of View

"Babe! Can you please sit down in the shot."

"I'm too tall baby," Darius replies.

"Darius, honey, no one cares if you're tall or not. What they care about is you getting in the shot. So sit on the floor or something."

"Babe! I can't sit on the floor! I have on white pants!"

"Can you hurry up and make a decision? I'm starting to get hungry," Mara exclaimed making Darius and Lucas jump. "I don't understand why you would wear white pants knowing damn well that we are filming. Get a fucking blanket and sit it on the floor. We are getting hungry."

"Come in Darius," Lucas almost yelled at his brother knowing how the girls get when they are "hangry."

Darius finally sucked it up, laying a blanket down on the floor, taking a seat.

"Alright! Hello everyone. Welcome back to our channel. If you are new to this channel, as it says in the intro, my name is Zara."

"And I'm Mara."

"I know that we have been very secretive about our relationship for the past, what, a year I guess you can say?"

"Yeah! It's been about a year for you and Dari and about eight months for us," Lucas reminded me because Lord knows my memory isn't the best.

"Yeah! And everyone freaked out when Dari and I posted an engagement picture last month."

"And Lucas and I about a week ago," Mara stated.

"About a week ago," the boys started to sing as they stood up dancing.

"Get out!"

"What," Lucas screams out.

"Did I stutter? Get the fuck out."

"Do not come back until the video is over because you guys are making this take way too long and the video doesn't need to be a documentary," I tell them, shoving the two brothers out of the room.

"Anyways," I began to say before I started to think how to deliver the next part to the Dobre Amry," a lot of you had questions and a lot of you are upset because you have either shipped #Zarius and/or #Luca or never wanted us to be with the boys."

"Some of y'all sound depressed. Get over it."

"Mara!"

"What? They have to get over it because all of that has changed now that we all got married about two days ago. Hashtag DoubleWedding."