(54)- Married To Dobre

*Mara's Point Of View*

It's our one year anniversary, of being married at least. I can't believe it's actually been a year. That's crazy. I've stuck around these weirdos for a year.

Today's video will be so special. I think everyone will love it. There will only be the four of us for this video and we are talking about our first everything together.

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"What is do baby boos! It's Mara! And today, we have a special surprise for all of you." "Is our one year anniversaries," Zara announced. We all clapped. "So today, for your pleasure. We are putting up three videos," Lucas says, tightening his arm around my waist. "One video about our spouses, favorite memories with them, and how much they mean to us." Zara continues, "the second video is our wedding," She rubs Dari's not fucked up arm. "The third video is Lucas' and I's wedding."

"Today is so special so we are going to just get into the video. Let the youngings go first," Darius said pointing Lucas and I.

The way the video is set up, we each get into the room alone and talk about what we said earlier. I went first since I'm the youngest."

*No Point Of View*

Mara's Video

"My thoughts on Lucas. Can you come back to me," she laughed adjusting herself in the chair. "Gosh! What can I say about Lucas Dobre? Even though he's a twin, my boy is one of a kind. He's sweet and loving. The total opposite of me. But I love him. He is my husband. It's crazy to think that it's been a year since we have gotten married. It was such an impulse thing. People bet against us saying we wouldn't even make a year and look at us now. Surprise mother fuckers! You were wrong and we are right."

"One thing I love the most about Lucas is the way he talks. His speech impediment and lisp drives me wild. Most people think it sounds childish and that they are faking it, but I absolutely adore it."

"My favorite memory with Lucas is probably when we went on this family vacation. I think I got food poisoning but to everyone I was just sick. But I just wasn't up for it. Zara wanted to take care of me but Lucas wouldn't let her. He told her to go with them to dinner and he will stay back. Lucas was looking forward to that dinner because there was a show along with it. I told him I would be fine but he insisted. He stayed up with me all night and held my hair when I threw up. That's a good husband right there."

*Lucas*

"Well, I married her so I am very found of Mara. She is something different. A lot of people thought Mara and I wouldn't work because she's so, how should I put it, so out there and I'm so conservative when it comes to personality. We do match each other to some extent. Yes she is more blunt and aggressive than me but I love her."

"My favorite thing about her is her personality. She doesn't take crap from anyone and won't allow them to alter who she is. Mara is true to Mara and I respect that. Most people don't like that she curses a lot or acts like an ass but they don't see the loving moments."

"My favorite memory with Mara is our wedding night. I can't go into grave detail about it because you will have to watch the third video. Here is my hint. Our first dance."

*Zara*

"Darius Dobre, Jesus. Where does one begin? I am very happy to have his last name. He is one of my favorite human beings in this entire world. Dari can be very annoying but he's my favorite aggravation. He's so loving and sweet. Total opposite of me. I can be a bit more, rough on the edges, keeping the same resting bitch face on most of the day, my face hides nothing. Dari is an amazing husband and lover and best friend and listener. I absolutely adore him and I am thankful for him everyday."

"My favorite thing about Darius is his smile! It's also my least favorite thing too. When I'm pissed, it's my least favorite. His smile makes me smile. Sometimes I get lost in his smile that my conversations get botched when I notice him looking at me in the distance."

"My favorite memory with Dari is after we got engaged. I'm not talking about the whole sex thing. That was great too, but I'm talking afterwards. We sat there all wrapped up in each other and in the covers, twiddling with each other's fingers. He told me, and I will always remember this, he said that he will love me forever and we will always end up where we were. In each other's arms, in each other's heart. Once I take his last name, there is no turning back. How can you not love someone who talks to you like that?"

*Darius*

"My wife is a queen. An absolute delight. She has a pure heart and is so kind no matter what she says. She would help someone she doesn't like if it helps them become a better person. She's great with kids and adults and can make anyone feel welcomed. I don't think she gives herself enough credit."

"My favorite thing about Zara is her laugh. She has so many different ones. They make you laugh. Sometimes she laughs at inappropriate times and you can't help but laugh when you really aren't trying to. She's something special."

"My favorite memory with Zara is going to have to be announced in a few months. There are things I can't say yet but when the time comes, I will let you all know."

*Back To Mara's Point Of View*

"Alright and that is all we have for you guys today." "Hope you enjoyed it." "Make sure t give this video a big thumbs up." "Also, don't forget to subscribe." "I'm getting hungry, so let's go eat." "I am down for that." "I will see you slouths later." "And we will see you Dobre Army."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: What's your favorite thing about Mara, Lucas, Zara, and Darius? Comment below.