(25) - Married To Dobre

(You've been heard. Ivanita will NOT be added to the story! I felt it would be weird too but of course I had to ask. Also, I know certain Dobre things happened in a specific order irl but we are going to switch them up to make a better flow for the story. Okay! Great! Now to the story.)

*Zara's Point Of View*

Intro:

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"Hello everyone and welcome back to another video of Married to Dobre. If this is your first time here, my name is Zara and this person next to me is my best friend Mara." "What it do!" "Today, we are with our husbands and our brothers to react to their music." "Which I know is going to be shit." "Mara," the boys scream. "Oh get your panties out of your assholes! You shouldn't have asked us to do this if you don't want honesty." "How about this, at the end, Mara, you just say if you like it or not." "Easy enough." "Alright! Let's get into with the first song. Marcus, what's the first song?" "Woah!" "What," Mara and I asked looking around to see what caught his attention. "No! That's the songs name." "Oh!" "Well, I already know this one is going to suck." "Mara. Let's just listen to it."

(Play the music while reading if you can! It will make a lot more sense. Or if you know the songs, you know which parts are for what! Next update, I will put the lyrics under it so you guys know what they are saying because some people who make lyrics videos don't know what they are saying so the lyrics can be wrong.)

"If everyone took a shot for every time you said woah, I think everyone would be drunk." "Well you won't be taking a shot," Cyrus said. "Yeah, cos you are underage." "When your husband tries to control your life," Mara says referring to Dari's statement.

"Are you promoting children to drop of school to pursue their dreams? I just wanna know so I can tell our kids about this. Actually, look at the camera and say it." "I'm talking about college." "Oh! Cos I was about to say!" "Shall we continue."

Mara and I laughed as Dari slipped. "Bitch you almost fell." "Facts!"

"Zara does that all the time," Mara laughed. "I don't always walk up to him calling him papí." "Yeah, but it's hot when you do." "Get a room for your horny feels." "Oh my gosh! Mara!"

"Company? What company? Actually don't answer that. Isn't that line in Bad and Boujee by Migos? You need to give it back." "Not cool!" "I know you aren't." "Solid burn from Mara."

"What girl do you have? I'm sure we are ALL curious," Mara says cause her and I to turn to Cyrus! "Why so quiet?" "It's just lyrics." "Obviously because his ass is single." "That hurts."