(15)- Vlog: Mara and Zara ( Wednesday)

*Zara's Point Of View*
Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see." "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is two am and it's time to get lit. I'm going to pick up Darius from the airport because he is tired! I know that after this prank, he's going to want to talk so this vlog may be short. But it's all good homes! I am literally prepared for anything that gets thrown my way. Normally I would take Darius' Lamborghini so he can drive but since he's been on three flights, I'm going to drive Roger the Ranger Rover. Yes, I name all my stuff. My phone is named Will because he's always lost. My clock is Steve because... it's just Steve. But let's go get my husband."

Song playing in the car:

"Look who it is. He looks so tired. I might be able to avoid a conversation. Look at him. He's adorable when he's sleepy." I turned the camera on him. He was just sitting down, half asleep. Rolling the window down, "Darius! Come on! Get in the car."

Lugging his body, he made it to the car and just fell asleep.

"Alright babes. I will see you guys after we wake up tomorrow. It's super late so we don't know when we are going to wake up and we also have to have a talk. See you all then."

*********
"Hello everyone! We are back. When I say we, I mean me. We are going back to Maryland tomorrow so I am going to let him sleep all day. So, to make this vlog a lot longer. I'm going to show you all some of the bloopers that Mara and I have from our challenge videos or parts of videos that didn't make the cut!" Let's get started. Shapooooooopa! I don't know what that is but okay.

*Married To Dobre: First Episode*

D: I love you.
Z: I love me too! That's so sweet of you.
D: -stares- Babe?
Z: Yeah? -they look at each other- Oh! I love you too babe.

Everyone in the room laughed as Darius kissed Zara on the cheek.

*next clip*

L: Darius you have to sit lower!
D: Should I like slouch
Z: No, you don't want to mess up your posture
M: Sit in the floor
D: I want to sit near my wife
M: Look at the floor! Her feet are right there! Therefore you are near her. Sit!
D: But now I'm near all your feet! Lucas feet stink
L: No they don't.
M: Yes they do. But you still need to sit on the floor! Next time I say it, I'm yelling.
D: you aren't yelling now?

*next episode*
Z: HEY! How are you going to burst through the door and not close the door? Neither of you are parents yet so you don't get that right yet!
M: You said yet! What? Is someone having a baby?
Z: Yeah! Food babies.

Both of the girls laughed as Cyrus came to close the door.

*next clip*

C: -burps- I'm hungry
Marcus: sounds like you already ate
M: I'm hungry too
Z: Yay! Mara is making us food
M: I didn't say that!
L: I heard it.
M: You would have thought!
D: I'll make food.
Z: What Filet Mignon
Z + M: We Steakin'

*Vlogs*

Z: Maaaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaa -fixes her hair using the camera's reflection-
M: What?
Z: I love you!
M: Bitch shut the fuck up.
Z: -laugh-

*next clip*

M: Here is mister poopy pants with his poppy little face and his poopy jealousy
D: Lucas?
M: Lucas isn't even- You dumbass
Z: That was a given when she said Jealousy

* Next Clip*

L: Darius!
D: Lucas!
M: Mara!
Z: Zara!
L: What?
M: We wanted our names to be said too!
D: So you could have said each other's names.
Z: You right! You right! But where is the fun in that?

*Next clip*

Z: Ew! Zoom out of my face?
D: Why? You look so damn cute tho.
Z: Awe! Now seriously, zoom out.

*Next Clip*
M: Can you move out of the shot?
L: No -grabs Mara's face and kisses all over it-
M: Lucas, not in front of the kids -she chuckles-

*Challenge videos *

C: I got some stuff in my eyes!
Z: I told you to close them
C: Yeah! But than Mara shouted Cyrus look so I did and now it's in my eyes
M: Damn! You should have listened to Zara
C: You Think?

*next clip*

Marcus: Who is cleaning this up?
Z: Shh! We don't discuss those things while filming.
M: You guys are!
Z: Mara!

*Next Clip*

Literally, the girls are just standing there bouncing up and down for their own pure enjoyment.

*next clip*

M: Marcus
Marcus: What?
M: Don't be rude!
Marcus: You are always rude.
M: Move into shot!
C: Children be nice
M: Do you want to get hurt?

*next clip*

Z: Mom! You do know that you guys were doing good with the alphabet. Like Aurelia, Boz, Cyrus, Darius, and then you went to Lucas and Marcus. Where is the E?

*Next Clip*
M: Boz say hi!
B: Hello everyone. Hope you all are having a wonderful day. And I love you all so dearly.
Z: Isn't he just the cutest? Oh my gosh!
M: We have the best in laws

*end of sequence *

"Wow! We should start doing skits so we can have more bloopers! I was going to put bloopers for who I collaborated with but I decided to keep that a secret until Friday. But into the vlog. I am going to call Mara right now so we can end this vlog because I have to repack and make a phone call, other than Mara. Let's see if she answers."

I waited for her to answer. She stared at screen, zooming in on one part of her face like we always do. "What's up?" "Ending the video." "So early!" "Yeah! I put some footage in there and then I'm tired." "You had sex!" "Mara!" She laughed so loudly," You not denying it, so that means it's true." "I just want to film the outro!" "Haha! Let's go."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Who is stoked for this next chapter? It's going to get kinky.

You will get to see the conversation and the other stuff. So if you don't want to read the kinks, go to the next chapter if it's there and if you are reading it on the day that it is posted, you have to wait a day or two.

Zaria x