(33)- Baby Shower

Another time jump! I'm pretty sure you already know who is playing Elias. But, let's skip up to eight months shall we?

*Marcus Point Of View*

The task at hand was for us boys to put the baby shower together. Lucas came up with the idea because Elias is a boy so why not give us the chance to plan it. I figured out why men don't plan baby showers.

There is so much behind all of it.

The games, invitations, decorations, venues, so much more. Luckily, we are doing it at the house. We, of course, got some help from Mara. Well, when she helps. But I think we put a pretty good job there.

"Hey Joshua! Where are we putting this?"

We got the girls event planner. I told you Mara helped... us remember that Josh gets paid to plan and we do the heavy lifting. I think this is a very great idea.

"Hello everyone," Zara walked up the stairs, "what's going on?" "I thought you were supposed to keep her downstairs, Darius," I asked him. "Well, she got hungry. I suggested to get her some food.-" "But I said that I wanted to get it myself. So when he kept suggesting to get it, I knew something was up. Now what's going on? And don't say nothing because Joshua is here and I didn't invite him." "A video." "With all these random people. There is literally a sign with... is this a baby shower?"

We just looked at her.

"Don't just stand there. There is a sign with my son's name on it." "Our," Darius corrected. "We want to have him with a personal sign in the house," I questioned. "Joshua?" "Yes my love." "Is this a baby shower?"

"Joshua? Where am I putting this crib," Cyrus and Lucas carried in. "To answer your question, yes dear. Cyrus, put it under his name. It's where the gifts are going." "Why is she up here," Lucas asked. "She got hungry." "I knew we should have had Mara do it." "Why didn't you?" "Because you said you would," Cyrus said.

We really want this to be a surprise. We had everything picked out from the outfit to the colors in the room to not drown out her outfit.

"Alright! Well now that you know, you can leave." "What? No! I want to see it." "No! We are in charge here and you have to go back downstairs or out of the house," I told her. "But Marco!" "No buts. We have things to do. Go downstairs." "You are no fun."

She kissed all of our cheeks and went downstairs. "Darius bring me food." Women.

The festivities are all held outside but the gifts, sign in table, and advice jars are in the house. I think it's a nice idea to have advice for Dari and Zara separately. It gives them both something to look forward to opening and Darius will need a lot more advice.

"So she found out," Mara says coming up for some food. "Yeah!" "Darius sucks at his job." "I do not." "Your one job was to make sure that she stayed downstairs. What did she do? She came upstairs. Therefore, fired." "Very true." "But, where were you to watch her yourself?" "I don't babysit unless paid to do so." "She's your best friend." "I know. You should have worded your request differently so I would have hung out with her." "Where are you coming from," Lucas asked. "Wouldn't you like to know! I'm going downstairs with Zara. Come get us when the food is ready." "Don't you mean when people arrive?" "No! Food."

Again I say, women.

"Welcome to the baby shower. My name is Marcus. I'm your host for the night. Well, one of the three. I want to thank you on behalf of my brother and my beautiful sister, I would like to say thank you for coming. If Elias was here right now, instead of in his mother's stomach, he would say thank you too," we ordered a stage with a DJ on it. So I'm speaking into the mic. "Please enjoy some finger foods and music. In a few, we will start some games."