(36)- Broadcast!

*Mara's Point Of View*

"This is crazy! There is no intro! Just people watching us and responding." "That's how we started this whole thing so this is what we are going to do," I told Darius as we set up the snacks on the kitchen table where we are broadcasting. "This is how you all met right?" "Yeah! So we are broadcasting. Send out your tweet."

@Dariusdobre: hey Dobre Army! Head over to YouNow.com/MaraAndZara to watch our live stream

Sassmastermara : hey there sluts! YouNow.com/MaraAndZara

@justzara_x: hey there my precious babies! First broadcast in a very long time. Come support us, please. YouNow.com/MaraAndZara

@MaraAndZara: We are live on YouNow.com/MaraAndZara! Come watch us.

"Everyone has been notified and the stream is live. Let's go sit down," I made Darius sit down and then Zara sat behind the camera on the bench everyone made her lay on so she can be heard. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the first Mara and Zara broadcast that has happened in a long time. I'm Mara and this is Darius. For those who don't know who we are, Darius is Zara's husband and I'm married to his brother. For those who know us, welcome." "Don't worry! Zara is here." "I'm here! I'm sleeping. Well, laying on a bench. But I'm here."

"Why isn't Zara on screen?" "Because, I want to lay down so this was the best I could do. I gave you a pretty face to look at as a replacement." "I was already going to be on screen." "She was talking about me," Darius says with a smile on his face. "Let's look at some questions."

"@its_a_shortiee asked what are some annoying habits that everyone has. Only one," I asked. "Well, if you try to list them all, the broadcast will be very long," Zara laughs. I think I will start.

"Steve is to quiet! Cyrus is just annoying all together." "Rude!" "Truthful," Zara added, "But I still love you." "She only speaks for herself. Lucas can be cringy. Marcus, I will come back to you. Darius is a tall freak that always wants to eat things I don't want to. And Zara chews ice. Very annoying." "Well, Mara's bad habit is that she calls you millions of times if you don't answer the first time. She doesn't even care if you are sleep. Mara already said Cyrus's own. Lucas, hmmm, Lucas has a a lot. Picking one wouldn't be fair to the other habits. I think when you rush him, his rushing is still slow. Darius, always eats my food. Steve tries to record everything." "That's what I get paid for!" "Not from me. Marcus, I will most definitely have to get make to you because he's the least annoying one." "Hey," they all screamed except Marcus. "Say that shit one more time I'm will whoop all your asses."

"I mean there is so much I can say," Darius started. "Please remember I am your wife! I will take everything you say and make your life miserable." "And I will hurt you so try my shit Darius." "Darius tread on dangerous waters," Cyrus refuses to answer. None of the boys are going to answer. "Zara does this thing where she likes to play with arm hairs or leg hairs that are exposed." "My dad hates when I do it to him too. But it's so fun." "It's annoying. Mara says she will call someone back and never does." "Your point." "I'm simply answering a question."

"Next question. Hey Darius! Get your wife some food! Why won't you just say that out loud?"li want people to know what I'm thinking." "Think our loud." "I'm not Ed Sheeran."

"To something more important. Guys, if you didn't know, we are going on tour." "First of all, Cyrus, it's not a fucking tour. It's only two days. Second, how is that more important than me getting food? Answer carefully." "Look at him! Have nothing to say at all." "Look at his ass. Stuck! Ha. Look at all the likes and comments rolling in. Thanks for the likes. Mara can you say hi Lacey? Hello Lacey."