(20)- Married To Dobre

*Next chapter is the Ask the Characters! See you three days after this post.*

*Zara's Point Of View*

Intro:

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"Good morning everyone. It's a great day to be up. I just got off the phone with Darius and he wants to pull a prank on his brothers. Everyone knows that I've been sick and all so what better way to prank someone than to claim that you are pregnant. But before I do that, I want to thank you all for hitting 1 million subscribers on this channel right here. Here is the video clip of us all watching it last night. Insert the video here."

-Clip-
Everyone was sitting on the couch, staring at the television. We are literally three subscribers away from one million. Everyone was spread across the couch. I sat on Dari Who was sitting next to Marcus who was sitting next to Cyrus who was sitting next to Mara and Lucas. We were all at the edge of our seat.

"It's only two now!" "Look! One more." "One million!" We all screamed and cheered. Dari and I shared a kiss as Mara and Lucas shared a kiss.

"Thank you to everyone supporting not only this channel, but our marriage." "You guys are honestly amazing. We could not do this without you." "Thank you guys so much." "Slouths and Dobre Army always being supportive."

-end clip-

"Again, I want to thank you all so dearly. One million is crazy! We just started this channel a month ago. So thank you so much. You are truly a blessing to all of us and we love you all so much. We don't know what we are going to do yet on this channel for the one million but you should also subscribe to Mara and I's channel, Mara and Zara. We are so close to nine million. But what am I saying? You guys came here for the prank. Let's go."

"Mara and I had our own agenda for the day but Darius said that she will meet us at CVS Health to get prenatal vitamins." "What we are doing is going to get a bucket with flowers in it and tie a balloon that says congratulations on it wrapped around the bucket. The prenatals will be placed near the flowers all at the boys house." "They know it won't be Mara because she doesn't want kids, they will turn to me for an answer." "Your husband is calling me." "Answer it."

"Yes, Darius?" "Hey! Where are you guys?" "We are at Zara's appointment." "Well, we are about to get some food. What do you want?" Mara gave her order as I sat there. We were waiting for my doctor to call my name. When I heard Mara say my name, I turned my head. I found out she was only ordering for me. She knows what I like.

After my name was called, I put the camera down in Mara's bag and went in the back to see the best doctor ever. I need to thank the local doctor's office for letting us use their facilities on a Saturday. It's only me, Mara, Peppy, and a nurse from the facility.

"How are you?" "Good! You remember Mara?" "Yes! Good to see you." "Good to see you too." Doctor Peppy is the only Doctor I trust when it comes to my lady parts and having babies! You may think, How would you know if you never had a baby? He is the guy who delivered me. And look how great I turned out.