(7) Dobre Brothers (Wife Edition)

*Zara's Point Of View*

"What is up Dobre Army! It's is me, Z D, with this guy," I paused so he could say his name. "Marcus!" "And," I paused again. "Cyrus." "And today we are going for a photo shoot. Mara, Lucas, and Darius are all already there at the venue. I had to stay after with Marcus and Cyrus because they decided to get food and I was hungry. Craving some IHOP!" "Yeah, so she dragged us," Cyrus said. "I paid so shut up!" "I'm not complaining." "You better not be. Steve doesn't complain! This is why I love Steve!" "You love us too!" "Questionable. Anyways, so I got Mara some chicken tenders and fries, then I got Dari and Luca a burger and fries." "I got Lucas food," Marcus said. "But who paid," It got quiet," Exactly! Shut up. Come on Steve."

Forcing all the idiots to get in the car, we finally made it to the venue.

"It's a house?" "Yeah," Marcus casually says as we walk inside. "If I knew that, I would have stayed home." "But the apartment doesn't have an open field," Cyrus spoke. "I do not care. I could take cute pictures anywhere. Cause I'm cute!" "That's what I said," Mara says walking up. "Here!" Handing her the food for her and Lucas, I went to find my husband.

"Babe! I got you food." "I'm starving." "When aren't you?" "Thanks babe!" "You're welcome," I sung out like Maui from Moana. "You ready for the group photos?" "If it's all of us eating food together, then yeah we are so ready," I told the photographer cause I'm ready to actually sit down and eat rather than just smell the food.

"Yeah sure! We all need to discuss the photos being taken." "I will be right there. Give me like two seconds." "Okay! I will be in the kitchen." "Okay." I reapplied my lipstick before meeting with the photographer.

The pictures go as followed: Group pictures (with all six of us), the Dobre Brothers, the Married couples, Mara and Lucas, Darius and I, Cyrus, Darius, Lucas, Marcus, me, than Mara, and they end it off with Mara and I.

"Alright! I don't have all day! I'm hungry! So let's get this started," Mara shouted to the boys as they played around. Of course they have to vlog but Mara and I have things to do ourselves.

"If y'all don't get your mother fucking asses over here, sit down, and take the damn picture I will beat ya ass." Gotta love classic Mara. She whips them in shape and now they are sitting down for these pictures.

Some are action, some are just family portrait style, and some are strategically planned pictures. It is fun though. Either way it is done, it is done.

"I need you all to get in your cars and drive to the second location for the group pictures and some of the couples pictures." "Why can't we finish what's here first?" "The natural lighting! Don't want to lose that." "Let's go."

Hopping in the respected cars, we started to look like a bee line with all the cars and vans just for the photographer and his crew.

"The best part of all of this is the food," Marcus said popping a raspberry in his mouth. "I think spending time with you guys is nice." "You would have thought," Mara pushed Cyrus to the side and stood in his place, "I'm ready to go home!" "After this Mara we have our own date." "Where?" "Since we've been working so hard, I thought we deserved a nice spa day." "Oh y'all really need to hurry up then." I laughed knowing that we deserve a break.

Between wedding planning, YouTube, being a wife, and more, we deserve this.

"Amanda, what are you doing?" You all remember Amanda? The assistant of ours that is really shit at her job. Yeah, she's here and she doing something she isn't supposed to be doing. "I lost my phone." "So you asked Lucas to call it for you when you already know damn well you have a fingerprint on Z's phone that you could call your damn phone. Instead, you are trying to get the boys number when we told your bitch ass that you don't need it." "I-um." "Amanda why would you do that?" She stared at me and then looked around to see everyone staring at her now. Lucas backed away to walk next to his wife.

"I'm tired of being single. And they are all so cute I just thought maybe I could have one." "So you try to go for the married ones," I asked. "Well, I don't care about that. I want to be happy." "We aren't like that Amanda," Lucas said. "And it's really sad that you think of us as ones who would cheat," Dari says holding onto my freshly balled fist," I think you should go." "What?" "He said he thinks you should go," Mara yelled. "And this time when you leave, don't expect to come back. Get your shit and go." "But Z-" "Just go before I literally go to jail."

She looked around before huffing off.

"That bitch," Mara said. "Let's just get this day over with. I need this spa day more than ever." "Imma need a restraining order cos I might kill a bitch." "How about we get this day over with, you ladies have your spa day, and then we will take you all out to dinner," Cyrus proposed. "We will pay," Marcus offered.

There is no way we can turn that shit down.

"Bet! Say less," Mara and I spoke together.
My phone rang and I went to go answer it.

"Alo?" I waited for the response. But it was a voice I never wanted to hear. "What do you want?"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Favorite celebrity?

Outfits for the chapter:

Zara:

Mara