(38)- Happy Birthday Lucas and Marcus

*Lucas' Point Of View*

Little Elias is finally here and there has been no sleep at the house. Every time the baby screams, everyone wakes up. Zara tried to say she can stay in the guest house until we leave for mom and dad's so we can get some sleep but we refuse to let that happen. The only person who seems to get sleep here is Mara.

She sleeps through everything.

"Good morning campers," I sat on FaceTime with Zara. We just woke up at our parents house. "Hi Zara." "How did you guys sleep?" "Very well!" "Good! I'm sorry Eli keeps you all up so much. But he did want to say happy birthday to Uncle Lucas and Uncle Marcus." "Let us see him."

"Hi buddy! It's Uncle Lucas

"Hi buddy! It's Uncle Lucas." "And Uncle Marcus." "I wish you were here with us." "Yeah! You would make this birthday so much better." "Not having fun?" "We are! Just miss that boy already." "I know. I can't keep away from him either. He's just so cute. Still shocking that he's mine. He gets his cuteness from your brother. Don't tell him I said that." Marcus and I laughed as we seen Eli's leave the screen and back to Zara. "What have you been up to?" "We sleep, we eat, sometimes while he sleeps, I do some exercises. Trying to get back in shape for this wedding in February." "I feel it. I believe in you." "Thanks bro. How's things at mom's and pop's?" "Good! Marcus is about to go to eat with mom and dad and I'm about to get some breakfast with Mara." "Oh! Do tell me how it goes afterwards." "Will do." "I have to go because it's morning feeding time and Dari is calling." "Alright, sis." "I love you!" "I love you, too." "Happy birthday Luka." "Thank you."

She hung up.

"Alright! Who is ready for some breakfast?" "I am! I'm starving." "Great," Mara walked over and gave me a kiss. We drove to Ted's Bulletin and had some breakfast. It was so nice. "So what are doing today?" "Well, I don't know yet. Just going with the motion today." "Sounds like a plan." "What do you want to do?" "Marcus and I decided to spend it with family." "Good! I feel like you would like our night cap." She winked before putting the spoon in her mouth.

That made me smile.

"Hello?" "Hey Bro! Where are you?" "Just leaving breakfast with Mara. Where are you?" "At the gym with Cyrus. Come over." "Yeah! I'll be there. Just let me know when." "Alright Bro." "Tell Steve there better be food or it's a no show." "You heard her?" "Yeah." "Alright." "Let me talk to Mara really quick."

I handed her my phone.

"Hey...Yes! I know. But he's not going without food. Why are you all even meeting at the gym?.... Oh. Okay. And Darius and Cyrus?.... Okay. I will see you soon. Bye!" "What's that about?" "He asked me if remembered to pick up something. I told him yes. It's ten now. Let's go to the gym?" She hand me back my phone. "Alright! Let's go."