(13)- Vlog: Mara And Zara (Monday)

*Mara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see." "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"What it do baby boos! And welcome back to the Sunday vlogs. Zara isn't here right now but she will be for a bit. I'm dropping her off at the airport because she is going home. She's just not feeling it right now. She was going to film a collab with someone but she even called and canceled. All her stuff is packed up as you can see," I showed her suitcase," so most of this vlog will be me and probably Cyrus. It would be Marcus but he doesn't like me. That's okay tho."

"Right now, I'm just chilling! Made me some breakfast, watching some Reaction videos and straight chilling. I will talk to you all once Zara is back so everyone can say bye."

It only took Z about two hours to get home. She went to see Mom and Dad before she left. But she is here now.

"Hi baby." "Say hey to the camera before you leave." "Hey everyone. Hope you all are having an amazing day. You won't see me much of this video or the next video BUT I will be back for my vlog day." "You won't see much of me on that one." "Very true. But I'm going to put my bag in the car. You know when to drop Legend off." "Yeah! And I know exactly what to say. It will be okay Zara." "I will come back for Legend once I'm settled and I will come for my car." "Did you write the note?" "Yeah! Oh and here's my ring," Zara took her engagement ring off and handed me both items. "Tell him I'm sorry." "Yeah!" "I'll see you Wednesday?" "Yeah! And I'll start talking to Lucas tonight." "Perfect. Oh! And you have to video chat the constructors." "Okay!" "And you have to attend he business meeting here!" "When did this happen?" "A couple hours ago. Seb called and he said that we need to talk to them about Merch!" "Oh! That shouldn't take long!" "I never make you do more than you want. I usually handle all the business but since I'm not going to be here, mighty as well let you go to a meeting alone one time." "I guess. Only cos you are leaving." "Alright, let's just get going cos I don't want to miss this plane." "Alright, We will see you all at the airport to say bye to Z and then it's just you and I." "We don't wanna be like them. We can make it to the end! Nothing can come between you and I," I joined in," Not even the gods above! Can separate the two of us." "And yet we are separating for a little bit." "I know it's so sad," Zara glimpsed at me as she drove out of the parking lot. "Alright! Like I said, the airport. Bye."

The airport wasn't too far but it gave us enough time to just talk. We planned everything out for the Merch idea and next challenge video. So far, we got nothing for the challenge video because we want something original. We will figure it out.

"This is the part where you say goodbye to not just me and Legend, but to the entire fam who is watching." "Bye my babies. I will see you two soon, and you guys, I will still see you all on Snapchat and all social media. It's going to be a lit two days by myself." "Two and a half!" "Facts! But let me not miss my flight. I love you all, peace out." "Text me when you get home so I know when to start." "If I don't text you, do it around one am so it will be more dramatic." "Alright. And what happens if he asks for you before that because you are supposed to be at dinner tonight?" "Oh yeah! I'll text you the plan  before I have to turn my phone off." "Okay! And change your voicemail." "You're right! Alright! I will right now. Byyyyeeee."

She actually walked away this time, leaving me with Legend and a bunch of task. But it will be nice to just be alone for a bit.

"Alright everyone. This is the first time that I will have to do the outro alone! That's crazy. But you guys, the next time I see you will be at the Dobre house right before dinner. So I will see you then. Never Blog and drive guys. It's not safe. But I will see you all there."

*~*~*~*~*
"I stole the camera from Mara because she is on the phone with someone! She won't say who, buts it's okay. I'm Cyrus and this is, it's Sunday so I'm thinking that it's the Monday Vlog. Hello Vlog, hello Dobre Army. How's it going? Right now, we are waiting on Mom and Mara to finish cooking. Let's go see what they are up to because it smells amazing." "Cyrus, you are right in front of us."

He looked me in the eyes are Mom and I's bonding time was being recorded. I need to do the outro but also not spoil the plan.

"I will be back. Give me my camera." "So friendly," Cyrus said handing me my camera. I walked outside.

"Alright guys, since I won't be able to say this when I do the outro because I'm doing it with Cyrus. This vlog will be short because there is going to be a prank posted tomorrow. So I'm telling you now, all the stuff about Zara and all that shit, ignore it. It's for the prank. But Dari doesn't know that. You will see it literally after the prank is done. So don't freak out! #Zarius is not breaking up. It's all a prank. But let's go back inside so we can start talking to Lucas and Darius."

Going back inside, I walked into the kitchen where everyone was congregated. Darius and Marcus were setting the table. "Just in time. You ready to eat," Lucas looked at me with the cutest smile. I love my husband. "Yeah! I'm starving." His eyes widen and so did his smile. "Let's eat then!" "Wait! I have to end the video. Cyrus, Zara said be her in the outro." "Why don't I do it?" "Because she doesn't like you right now. So come on Cyrus!" "Is that why she isn't here?" "She doesn't feel well. Come on Cyrus!" "I should-" "Darius fucking Dobre. Shut the fuck up and move."

Cyrus stepped into shot and started the outro. "Thank you all for watching today's video." "Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on our social media, which will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Cyrus replacing, only for today, Zara." "And we will see you Slouths later."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and   leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: Who would you think would win in a wrestling match? Marcus? Lucas? Darius? Or Cyrus?