(59)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Wednesday)

*Zara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is 5:45 am and it's time to get lit." Eli woke up. He's been sleeping through the night but it's been a little rough lately with his butt problems. Constipation is an asshole!

He screams and cries and I absolutely hate it. I just got him back to sleep and I can't really go to sleep. I don't like him being like this. I have to get him to the doctor and all that. Ugh, I need coffee.

Right now, he's sleeping on Dari's chest and I'm getting in my car. Going to Walmart to buy a new coffee maker and coffee since Dunkin isn't open and neither is Starbucks. I have to get food for the house as well because living with five boys, food runs out quickly. I'm going to go by myself.

"Alright, so I'm going to buy a lot of food. I need like two carts because those idiots in the house, there has to be a lot of food. I mean we are filling up three houses of food. So that means a lot of carton of eggs, a lot of milk, meat, bread, vegetables, fruits, and snacks. And that's only the foods. I didn't even tell you all the meats. It's so early and there is no coffee yet. But I'm going to buy one of those cold coffees and then start shopping."

I found some Dunkin French Vanilla and took pretty much all of them! I paid for them and started drinking them.

I made sure to get their beef for their burgers, steaks, chicken, seafood, and sandwich meats so they can leave me alone about cooking for them or Mara cooking for them. They can make food themselves but they always asks. Now they won't have time to ask.

"Let me get some candy to fill the candy drawer because I demolished that when Demi stayed at our place. We had a girl's night. So cute! I'll put a clip right here."

Demi and I were on the couch about to watch Moana with all the snacks from the candy drawer in front of us along with some other snacks. "Who's better? Me or the boys?" "You!" "Awe, I love you." "I love you too." "You ready to watch the movie?" "Yeah!" "And eat a lot of candy?" "Yeah!" "Say Bye!" "Bye!"

I grabbed all the candy I like because I know I'm going to eat most of it. I went and bought six boxes of pampers and three boxes of wipes

Two hours in the store! Two hours! Hundreds of dollars on food! Someone shoot me now. I will have to carry this all in the house by myself and try to get breakfast started. Then I have to take Eli to the doctor and take Darius to the doctor as well. Gotta make sure that his collarbone is all better because he seems to be doing fine. He's always holding Eli so he has to be fine.

I drove home and took as many bags out as I could. Putting everything away took the longest but I got breakfast started at nine.

I'm exhausted.

Right when I finished the pancakes, Eli started crying. Darius came upstairs bending his legs and rubbing his back. Shirtless as always, he looked well rested.  I can shoot him in the throat. "He just started crying out of nowhere." "Make the eggs! Let me see him." I took Eli and went to get him dressed. In the process, I got him to poop and put some Vaseline on his bum so it won't get too raw.

"Alright guys. So right now, I am out with little "Cydaluma." He's currently sleeping but we are hanging out for a bit. I am going to see you all in a couple of hours so don't miss me too much."

I took him to his appointment and drunk some more coffee. They gave me so medicine to help soften the stool and told me to give him more water. At this point, I'm trying anything. Taking the prescription to CVS, I got it filled and headed home.

"You're back," Mara says. Everyone was sitting down eating and I'm just beyond exhausted. Ignoring everyone, I dropped Eli on his father's lap, got some baby food out and his medicine. "No one bother me! No one need me. I am unreachable for the next three hours. If you wake me, I will kick you so hard that you will wish you could crawl all the way back into your mother's vagina. Understood?" Before anyone could say anything, I turned away.

"Ha! Y'all got told," Mara says. Chuckling, I walked downstairs and locked the door. Eli likes to take his naps on the big bean bag so I don't want to be bothered. I have his favorite sleep toy and blanket set on the side of the bean bag so they can't bother me for anything.

My three hours turned into five and I felt a lot better! I'm practically alive with coffee in my stomach. I hope Darius went to his appointment because I slept to long. Oh well! It was either sleep or be pissed off all day. I think everyone would like it if I stayed unpissed.

Thank you all for watching today's video." "Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on all of our social media which we will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Zara." "And we will see you slouths later."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: How would you like hand written @ names?