(35)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Wednesday)

*Lucas' Point Of View*
(Short Chapter! Don't want to not have anything to write for the first live broadcast.)

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see." "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Good morning everyone! Welcome to a Wednesday vlog! I'm Lucas and I am subbing in for Zara. She isn't feeling to good today so I'm stepping in. Today, Marcus and I are going to get ready to film a video for our channel. But right now, I'm going to get some breakfast and then leave.

"Butthead!" That's my wife. "Yeah?" "Where are you going?" "To get food." "For me?" "For Marcus and I. We are going to film." "You're going to bring me food." "Why does that not sound like a question?" "Because it's not. Bring me food." "Whenever we finish filming. I'm leaving." Quickly, I kissed her and ran out of the house.

~~~

"Alright! So Marcus and I are getting some food like we always do." "Yes because we are always hungry people." "When you live in a hungry house you have hungry people." "Even Legend lives here and he's a hungry doggie."

"Lucas, what are we going for our birthday?""I don't know." "It's the big one nine." "The last of our teen years." "It should be memorable." "I think we should just relax. Hang out with the family." "We have a big family." "It's us, mom, dad, Darius, Cyrus, the two girls, grandma and grandpa." "We can add our little siblings." "If their parents say it's okay." "I'm liking it." "We will have a great birthday." "Damn right. Now let's go get this video finished."

"I brought you food." "You better have." "Be nice. For once." "Me? Nice? I couldn't." "I'm your husband." "Yes! That is very true. I married you." "You were nice to me once." "I'm always nice to you. Ask anyone. Ask my sister." "I need you to end this vlog. It's your channel." "We are talking after this outro."

"Thank you all for watching todays video," she started. "Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on our social media which will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Lucas." "And we will see you Slouths later."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: What would you ask Mara and Darius on a live stream? Zara won't be there so Darius is taking her place. In fact, all the boys and Mara! Let's do that!

Leave some questions. Nothing about Elias or her being pregnant because remember it's a secret.