(66)- Cyrus's Birthday

*Cyrus's Point Of View *

"Get up! I don't have all day!" "Good morning to you too." "No one told you to go out last night." "Well, I wanted to celebrate my birthday." "To fucking bad! Now get the fuck up or we are going to be late." "Where are we going, Zara?" "Wake the fuck up and see. Shit, am I speaking another language to you."

Well, happy birthday to me. I guess she wasn't going to say that.

I walked out the door and there he was. My favorite Godson in the whole wide world. He had some money in his hand and something that looked like a boarding pass.

"What do you have there Eli?" I tried to get it from him but he laughed, running away. "Come here little one," I chased him. He ran to his mother who had two duffle bags and the same thing in her hand minus the money. "I hope you aren't wearing that." "I just woke up. Where are we going?" "I'm taking you to Italy for lunch." "You're kidding?" "I do not kid when it comes to birthdays. It may be lunch time over there when we get there but it's only for a few hours." "You're not kidding." "Didn't I just say that?"

She's not kidding. She takes the money and the ticket out of Elias's hand and hands it to me. "We have reservations and I don't want to be late." With all the excitement bubbling over me, I just went to get ready as fast as I could. Of course, we stopped to get food. But after that, we were off. We went on the plane and there we were.

"Welcome to Italy." "Thank you. I can't believe we are actually in Italy. Two of my favorite people. My sister and my godson." "Well, I wanted to do something special for you for being there with Eli and helping with Eli. And it's your birthday and I want you to know how special you are to me." "This is the second greatest gift ever!" "Second?" "Nothing can best being asked to be his Godfather." "And this is why you deserve this and so much more from us. I don't feel we say thank you enough. So what better day than your birthday?" "You're amazing." "Even if it's only for a few hours, I want this to be a great time."

The first place we went was to get fresh Italian pizza. It was so rich with all the flavors and seasons were on point I couldn't get enough. "Like it?" "Love it!" "Great! We are getting lessons from the chef so we can make it at home whenever we feel like it." "What about Elias?" "I have him covered. He will be nowhere near the heat but he will be in the kitchen." "This is awesome!"

"I can't wait to get home and make this. My brother's are going to love it." "Eli loves the cheese. It's so cute." "You want uncle Cy to make you pizza when we get home?" Eli stuffed more cheese into his mouth and just looked at me. "For the baby," chef said handing Zara some fresh Mozzarella. "Thank you."

With our last free hour in Italy, we grabbed a coffee then headed to the airport!

"This is the wildest thing we've ever done!" "I know! I'm trying not to repeat birthday ideas. I was going to do all water games for you but then I decided this was better and used it for Marcus's and Lucas's birthday." "You've planned this since January?" "December. But pretty close." "You are the best best friend anyone can have." "I try sometimes." "How am I going to top it for your birthday?" "I don't know but it will have to wait until the big twenty two! Remember we have an award show to go to." "Oh yeah! It's okay. I will get you." "Something I can look forward to."

We got on the plane and Eli was sleep. He stayed asleep until we got all the way home.

"I hope that cheese is still good," I opened the door to the main house. "Hey! Cyrus! Happy birthday," Lucas walks out. "Thanks bro." "Where have you been? We've been looking for you?" "We went to Italy." "Yeah right," Marcus sat on the counter. I showed them our boarding passes and they were shocked. "Let's make some pizza for them," Zara offered.

As we made the pizza, we told them all about our adventures. We invited some friends over and made this into a big dinner party.

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Cyrus
Happy birthday to you

A cake came out and there were a lot of candles on it. I'm getting so old it's crazy. Seems like tester I was in my parents house getting up for college and now, here I am. "Speech! Speech! Speech!" I got up and everyone cheered.

"I want to thank you all for coming on such short notice." "Not short if Zara text us yesterday," my mom said. I looked at her and she smiled. "Well thank you for being here to help celebrate my birthday," I picked up Elias, "Today has been one of the greatest days of my life. I got to be a chef, spend time with my godson and my best friend, and now all of you are here with me. You all love me and guide me to be my best and you all are amazing. Now, to my best friend, Zara, thank you for making today happen. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine going to Italy for my birthday and here I am today. A bit tired from the double plane ride but very grateful for you. I love you!" "Happy birthday babe," she says holding up a glass, "To Cyrus." "To Cyrus!"

We all swallow what's in our cups! "Now who wants some cake?"

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
What's up everyone? It's your boy Cy. Thank you for coming to my birthday party. Seems like you are at the end of this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this and give it a vote. You should vote for it since it's my birthday 😊.

QOTC: Would you believe me if I said the rest of the book is already finished? 😮