(39)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Monday)

Mara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"What it do baby boos! It's your girl Mara and we are back. We have the boys working on some stuff around the house today. You can see Darius on the ladder over there."

"It's pretty early over here in the Dobre house because we have all been a little busy

"It's pretty early over here in the Dobre house because we have all been a little busy. Disclaimer, if you hear noises you have never heard before in this house, ignore them. That's what I tend to do." "Can you not lean on the ladder? You are making it unstable." "I really don't care. If you fall, you fall." "My best friend everyone." "Exactly! But where is my number one best friend." "I'm right here." "You are not it! You thought you were but you aren't." "She went to the gym," Cyrus spoke up.

I laughed.

"Since when does she- Nevermind. Darius, your actual wedding is next month. How do you feel?" "Married." "Lucas and I have until July." "I know." "Black and white wedding. So elegant." "Yes! Now can you shoo. I have things to do and it's super early in the morning."

Does he think I don't know that. His son has everyone up this morning. That's why Zara isn't here. She wanted to let everyone sleep. But no! These mother fuckers want to do house work and add shit to an already elaborate house.

"Well! I'm going back to sleep! You all in some hours. Don't wake me up unless there is food or you want to die." I took my Mountain Dew from the fridge and brought to the fridge in my room. Just as I turned off the camera and got all nestled in, this bitch calls me.

"Hmmm." "You know the good thing about not being pregnant anymore? Coffee. You want me to bring you some? I got doughnuts and stuff for you." "Yeah!" "Okay! Did everyone go back to sleep?" "No! They are doing house work." "What? Let me let you sleep. I will have Lucas at your side in a minute." "Bet."

She kept to her word. She must have yelled at them because they always do as she says. Never piss a pregnant woman off or a post pardoned woman off.

"And we are back! It's freshly noon and I am starving. Luckily, I woke up to a doughnut and a cup of coffee that will probably need some reheating but that's all good. I missed the time for breakfast so it is definitely lunch time." There was yelling in the kitchen. I'm not about to miss this tea.

"Little boy!" "I'm older than you." "It is to early for this." "It's twelve in the afternoon." "I will make you fall." "How!" "Try me." "What is going on," I asked. "Nothing," she says walking away. Darius follows behind her shortly. "Well, I missed the entertainment." "Darius doesn't want her to drink coffee while she's recovering her health and she is upset about it and choosing to ignore him." "My girl!"

I know people are going to comment down below what's wrong with Zara but there isn't enough time in the world to go through that.

"Alright bitches. Listen up and listen good! I am going to go take a whole nap. Yes, I just woke up but that was from the yelling," no it wasn't," so you all wake me if I have stuff to do." "We we're hoping you would make lunch," Lucas finally looked up from his phone. Always tweeting something.

"You see those things? They are called hands! I'm not making food when I'm trying to go to sleep. There are four of you right here, right now. Figure it out. It's bed time."

I actually went on my social media. It's time that I actually post something. A tweet! An insta post! Shit even a Facebook status!

Sassmastermara : It's nap time 😴

"Simple," I simply spoke to myself. I'm trying to sleep as much as possible. That damn baby has pipes on him. He should become a singer or something that requires you to be loud cos damn.

"Mara!" "Bro! What the fuck could you possibly  want right fucking now?" "We want to make an announcement for the family to hear." "Record it and send it to me." "Just come on." "Fuck you," I screamed at Darius as I got up off the bed and into the living room.

Still haven't picked out couches.

"It's about the tour!" "It's not a fucking tour if it's only two fucking days. That's a fucking pit stop from a damn vacation." "You pulled me up here to talk about your meet and greets." "Well, yeah! We want you all to come with us." "And I want a million fucking dollars but that shit ain't happen yet so... your point." "Mara just-" "Go back to sleep? I agree. Good night."

"Alright guys! I know I've been saying I'm going back to sleep but everyone keeps fucking calling me! So I'm going to let you guys see me with a small little routine. First, I check my social media and see what's popping in the world. After that, I get up to get ready for the day. Usually Luke is with me but he is helping his brothers with something. So I'm going to get ready and then go to the store."

"Alright, now that I'm all dressed. I'm going to find Zara and end this very pointless yet entertaining vlog. She might be sleep. So let's go." I walked to her room only to find her sleep on the bed. "Okay! She's been up really late preparing for her comeback so I'm going to let her sleep. So, I'll do the outro by myself."

"Thank you all for watching todays video. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. If you don't already, follow us on our social media which will play after the video. My name is Mara, and this is Zara. And we will see you Slouths later."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: Anyone excited for the Incredibles to come out?