(21)- Ask The Character

Goooooooooooooooood day everyone! It's me, Zaria along with my co-writer Mara and today we bring you a Ask The Character! And before we start, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for supporting our book. We aren't the best at updating but it will get better once Spring Break hits and we are in the same state so I can bother Mara more in person, instead of over the phone. I feel it would be a lot more fun.

So without further ado, here are your girls Mara and Zara!

~applause~

"Hi everyone! It's Zara!" "And Mara!" "And I hear you have some questions for us. Well, one question." "And it's for my bitch ass!" "I knew this question would come sooner or later. The question is from an unknown source because I feel like a lot of people want to know the answer to this." "The question is, why do Mara, that's me, curse so much? And the answer is because I fucking can. It's my fucking mouth and a free fucking country. And if you don't like it, oh fucking well."

"I think what Mara MEANT, to say is that we are created off of the personalities of our creators. Mara and Zaria are obviously two different people with two different personalities. Zaria curses but not as much as Mara does." "Our personalities and abilities complement each other." "Yeah! And there are so many things we have in common. But you can't antagonize Mara for the way she talks." "It's not going to change."

"I know you're going to say well the boys don't curse and she curses to much for them. The boys wouldn't pick someone like that!" "How would you know? And obviously they did sooooo." "Be nice! And everyone curses wether it's a little or a lot. It's an art of expression." "It doesn't stop you all from singing or rapping to a song so why stop me from saying it?"

"That is very true! So thank you to the ONE person who submitted a question. When more questions are submitted, it will not be formatted like this but I feel like so many people needed a full explanation." "Zaria, you can take this back."

Before we go, someone asked us a question. But I, Zaria, will answer since the general of this question belongs to me.

Well, I was on the phone with Mara on night and I told her that I wanted to start a new book

Well, I was on the phone with Mara on night and I told her that I wanted to start a new book. I just deleted three of my Sam Pottorff books and I needed something to preoccupy my time that I had. Emphasis on HAD! So she explained to me how I haven't done any of the books I told her I would do for her so I said, you're right. So I was literally watching the Dobre Brother's video, when it dawned on me, hey we both like the Dobre brothers. Why not write a fanfic of them? And boom, Married to Dobre was created.

Alright ladies and gents, hope that really answered your question. Please remember that this is a book and everyone has different personalities. Don't judge someone about how they talk and who they are because you never know their story.

I'm Zaria and Mara is now not on the phone at the moment. So see you guys in the next chapter. Adios mis amigos.