(48)- Behind The Scenes

*Darius' Point Of View*

Today we are at our parents house and it is the first day that Zara has ever left Elias home with us. It's awesome and a bit nerve recking. Not that I'm spending time with my son, but the fact that his mother is being a hypochondriac.

"Babe! We got this." "Make sure you switch his food. Bottle, baby food, bottle, baby food. Add baby cereal to every other food pair." "Zara, you're overreacting now," Cyrus said. She glared at him. "I apologize." "I think I should take him. It's just a meeting, photo shoot, and two interviews." "Babe, that's ridiculous. Come on." "Ugh! I better have a whole baby when I come back or else I'm beating your asses." "You will," Marcus says handing her her bag and slightly issuing her out the door. "Mommy loves you Eli." His head turns to the sound of her voice and a smile on his face.

Once she's gone, we talk about our video. Stumped, we all sit there voicing ideas. "Hey! How about we use Elias in the video?" "I'm not sure bro," Cyrus spoke first, "Zara will be pretty pissed about it." "Not if we pretend he's someone else." "It's kind of risky," Lucas says. "Look, he's my son too. I should have a say in what happens to him." "Guys! If he wants to plan his own funeral, let him do it. I think we should do it because it's the only idea we have that is good." "Alright! Well, we have to change his name and not say he's my son." "We can say he's our brother?" "Good idea, Lucas. And we can fuse all of our names together." "First two letters of each person. Cydaluma," I offered the name. "I like it." "There we are! Let's pretend he just appears out of nowhere and we adopt him. Alright. Let's go."

We got Steve to ring the doorbell after putting Eli in his car seat. Pretending not to know that precious face is quite hard. I hope people don't think he looks to much like me for them to think we are father and son.

Our dad came downstairs. Eli has on his bear suit and he's just sitting down in his car seat. Dad thinks we should call the cops but we suggest adopting him. After discussing, we decided to keep him.

#Teleportation

Cyrus picks "Cydaluma" up out of his car seat because we joke that he's the oldest and he's going to have the baby first.

Look at that smile. Of course we are going to edit a lot of stuff out because we do have to call him by his name most of the time so he doesn't get confused. "He clings to you Cy." "I am his godfather." We all laughed.

" We all laughed