(9) Girls Vs Dobre (part 1)

*Oh Shit! It's in Lucas Point Of View! Switching shit up on y'all now! 😂😂😂*

-Intro-
Boys: Hi! We're the Dobre Brothers and we do backflips.
Girls: Hi! We're Mara and Zara and we are to lazy to do backflips
-End Of Intro-

Sunday Night

"How do they normally start these videos?" "I don't know. I love how it's all of our channels yet they use it more cos they prank us the most." "True. Anyways, what's up everyone. My name is Lucas." "And I'm Darius." "And we are pranking our wives." "Now, they are sleeping because we had some couples excerises." "Yeah! That's why we are all sweaty and the girls are asleep." "Yeah! A perfect time to pull our revenge prank." "If you guys don't remember, the girls pranked us by taking our cameras." "That was not nice at all." "So now we are going to get them back." "I want to say for the record that Marcus and I have nothing to do with this."

Cyrus and Marcus came out from the back and into the shot.

"I'm just recording," Steve said. "Once you all hear this plan, you will want no part of this." "Tell them the plan boys," Cyrus adjusted his position to give us the floor. Not like we didn't already have it.

"So, for today's prank, we are removing all of the food from their apartments." "Including their secret stashes," Darius added. "What secret stash," Marcus asked. "They aren't married to you so they don't share these things with you." "We are also taking all their bags, phones, and cash. Pretty much anything that can let them get delivery." "I'm going to call mom and tell her that she will only have two children now. Come on Cy."

They walked away leaving us alone with Steve.

"We are also taking their key to the house and their car so they won't be able to get food from us or anyone else. Let's make sure to take the spare too." "Lucas and I are going to set up cameras all around their apartment." "It's going to be lit." "So we should get started with their rooms first and then the cabinets." "Yeah! But we have to do it in the dark." "Let's just go! We will figure it out."

Walking to the girls apartment, I was getting hyped. I know that we will get hella backlash for this and possibly killed but go out with a bang. Am I right?

"Alright. So Darius is going first." "I can't witness a murder," Steve whispers. "You won't! Shh!" Darius crept in only to have Zara wake up. "What are you doing?" "Hey babe!" "Dari?" "Yeah. I came to get my black sweatshirt and to kiss you goodnight." "It's in the closet." "Okay." "Do you need me to turn on the light?" "No! I'll just use my phone light." "You sure?" "Yeah, Babe." "Can you pull my zingers down for in the morning? I like to start my day off with something not healthy." "That's the twinkies with the icing on top?" "Yeah just put in the kitchen." "Alright Babe."

I heard the kiss before Darius walked out with the snacks.

It was my turn! Mara wasn't that hard because she is s heavy sleeper. I simply walked in and took the hidden stash. Quick and simple. Lucky me right.

"Alright guys. Now we are going to clear out the fridge, and the cabinets." "Steve, you seriously aren't going to help us." "Hell no! They scare me already so I'm not going to add to the fire." "It's not going to be that bad," I told them pulling stuff out of the cabinets. "Zara is a sweetie. She won't be to bad," Darius comments. "You just don't know," Steve added.

There was a noise in the back where the girls were located. "Is someone getting up?" "I hope not. We only got the things out of the cabinets." "Let's take these to the apartment and come back for the rest." "Alright."

Tugging at the containers holding all the food, we made it to the apartment just before anything could happen. We left a camera over there so it can record whoever was getting up. Hiding the food in Dari's room, someone opened the front door.

Walking right pass us without acknowledging us, Zara walked into Marcus's and I's room. We just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Marcus! Get up." "Why is she waking up Marcus," Dari whispered. "Let's just get the rest of the stuff." "Why does she want Marcus tho?" "You can figure that out later. Let's get the rest of the stuff." "We can't if she's up." "What can we do then?" "Why don't you all just put everything back and call it a night?" "Steve, shush! We can do this." "She's coming back. Hide!"

Zara walked past, again, not acknowledging us. "Just follow her and see what happens." And so we did. And she went right back in her bed but this time with Legend in hand. "We have to be very quiet cos Legend has great hearing and he barks at unknown noises." "Marcus had Legend in the room with him," Darius ah-ha'd at the last minute. "Is that what you were thinking about?" "Huh? Let's just go."

"This we have to do very quickly because it's all cold things. So let's bag it really quick and run them to our apartment." "Yeah! I'm going to get their keys and phones. Pretty much everything we said earlier. Also, I'm taking a cord out of their computers so they can't tweet for food or access the World Wide Web." "That's very smart." "Steve, help Lucas." "No! I told you I'm not playing any part in this. I'm not even placing a camera up to record their reaction." "Dang Steve! You are no help." "That's the point."

Darius and I looked between each other and decided to get the things out of the fridge first. So, we grabbed the laptops, phones, etc.

"Guys! It's almost three am." "We're almost done and I'm ready to go to sleep." "We cleaned out the mini fridges in their rooms, office, and now," I held the final item up to the camera," the big one." "Let's just go! I'm sleepy." "We have to set the camera's up." "Where can we put them?" "They can't notice them so, put one in the plant." "Behind the bread box."

We even took their camera and made it look like they left it on.

"Well. Let's take all this to the apartment and put it in the refrigerator. And we will see you guys tomorrow."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: What do you think will happen in part two? Who would react the worst, Mara? Or Zara?