(28)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Wednesday)

*Zara's Point Of View*
Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is seven am and it's time to get lit. Right now, you are staring at a very sleepy Darius. I am going to the doctor to figure out why I am still throwing up when I eat certain foods. My mom said it might be acid reflux which is kind of common in my family. If not treated, it stays for a long time so that may be why I'm still sick. Dari, can I get your sweatshirt?" "Which one?" "The biggest one you have."

The past few months, people have been asking where my face has been in the vlogs. Being pregnant, five months and three weeks to be exact. Darius sweatshirts covers it but it only will be good for so long. Once I get closer to my due date, I won't be on camera at all. Then what?

Mara will be on the camera all by herself and I will either be a fat potato behind the camera or forcing my husband or Steve to record her. I will be at home resting. And what happens when the baby comes? Shit! We have so much to plan for.

"Okay! So now, we are out of the doctors and my mom was right. So the doctor gave me some medicine to take for a few months and then I should be fine. But now I am extremely hungry. The whole gang is going to meet up with us and then, we are going to meet the cable guy at the new house and let the boys get a tour recorded for the video. We finally got all the paperwork done for the house. So now you will get a tour on the Dobre Brother's channel or Lucas and Marcus channel. I'm not quite sure. They will figure it out. Not my business."

Darius got in the car and started driving.

"Normally, Dari and I go for sushi after an appointment but since Mara is coming and she doesn't like sushi so we are going to an Applebee's. I want a big juicy burger." "Me too. See you guys, this is one of the many reasons I married Zara. We eat the same." "No we don't! I eat a lot more." "Is that before or after we got married?" "Definitely after. I thought I ate a lot before but Darius cooks for me all the time so I always have to eat what he makes." "I don't make you eat it tho." "Someone cooks, I eat. Except my Aunt Mariah. She can't cook. Like at all. Thanksgiving one year, no one ate the food cos she made all of it." "That's not nice." "That was the first year we dated. You spent the holidays with your family and I spent it with mine. I was glad that you didn't come." "Again, mean!" "No baby! Not because of I didn't want you there, because I did. But she really can't cook." "We did stay on the phone during dinner together. What were you eating?" "We went and bought food. I ate a salad." "That's sad." "I'm sorry baby. But it really was. Auntie Mariah, if you are watching this, which you probably aren't cos you don't know anything about my life unless you are trashing it, I love you but not your cooking." "Let's go get some food." "Alright. Time to go see my baby." "I'm right here." "My first baby." "Who?" "Mara! Duh!" "Of course." "Hold the camera so I can get out of the car and fix my outfit." "You have on a sweatshirt and leggings. What is there to fix?" "You put on leggings and let it ride up your butt." "Note taken."

He took the camera and let me dig my super big wedgie out of my butt. I let the sweatshirt fluff itself out and then started walking.

"Wait babe! I forgot my phone." "I have it." "Why do you have my phone? You were driving. We don't do phones while driving." "It was in my pocket." "Okay. It better have been." "You put it there." "It must be in your back pocket." "Yeah! It is." "I like touching your butt." "I know. Are you going to come in or no?" "Babe! Don't rush me. I have to look good for Mara," I said checking my reflection in his freaking Lambo. "You look good." "Alright! If you think so." "I know so."

We walked in and there were my babies.

"Mara and Marcus!" "WOW," Cyrus said as I hugged my babies. "Hey," Marcus said. "What it do baby boo." "What about us?" "What about you, Lucas?" "Wow, Z!" "I love you!" "Sure you do," Cyrus said as I hugged him. "I will always love you. You guys are my family. And you are my best friend Cy," I hugged Lucas.

I swear in that house, I have eight kids. The four boys, Steve, Legend, Zarius, and the actual baby. That's eight, right? Yeah! I counted.

"Where is Steve?" "Sleep!" "Of course he is. You didn't think to wake him up. He's gonna be hungry when he films your tour video. And we have to take the crib out and the name off the wall." "No! It's fine. We did the master wide shot before everything so we just have to be careful not to get it in shot because we don't want to mess up what Kate and Joey did," Cyrus explains.

Good! I'm not up for extra work.

"Alright guys. So you will see us after we eat and after the tour. Say bye." "Bye."

"Alright guys! I know it seems like we just ate in the last shot but we have been filming the house tour." "Well, Zara and I napped while they did the tour." "Make sure you check out the video on Lucas and Marcus page." "No one told you to plug your damn video! Shut the fuck up Lucas," Mara cracked me up.

Thank you all for watching today's video." "Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on all of our social media which we will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Zara." "And we will see you slouths later."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Has everyone seen Cy's girlfriend? She's so pretty! If you haven't, you are in luck! I have found her page and their picture together.

What do you think of her? Check out all her social media and comment below