(4) Challenge Video (Mara and Zara)

*Mara's Point Of View*

-Intro-
Z: If you don't know who we are
M: Stay tunes for this video
Z: I'm Zara
M: I'm Mara
Z+M: And this is entertainment
-End Of Intro-

"Hello everyone and welcome to our channel." "Or welcome back! My name is Mara." "And my name is Zara and this is Friday Challenges." "Today we are doing something we like to call the Dobre Challenge." "Mara! I have no idea what you are talking about. What the heck is the Dobre Challenge?" "Well, Zara and the viewers at home, we happen to know four brothers who have the last name Dobre." "We do? Since when?" "Since to long ago. Anyways, we are going to ask the four brothers questions about themselves which is also about us!" "What? That confused me." "It sounds a bit confusing but watch the video and you will see." 

"I want to thank Awesomeness TV for sponsoring this video. They want to know more about us being with the Dobres so stay tuned on their channel because next week, we will have an interview with them talking all about the married life." "But until then, Zara?" "Yes, Mara?" "Shall we bring the boys out?" "I mean, I guess we have to." "Alright! Get ya asses out here."

The boys walk out and sit down in the four chairs behind us.

"Could you have said that nicer," Cy said. "Nope," I told him with a smile on my face, "Okay. Introduce yourselves." "I'm Lucas!" "I'm Marcus!" "I'm Darius!" "And I'm Cyrus." "We are the Dobre Brothers and-" "Yeah, no," Zara and I said together. I spoke up next. "Save that for Dobre Brothers." "Which you can catch on YouTube every Friday and Saturday," Zara added the shameless promo for the idiots behind us. How sweet! I wouldn't have done it.

"So Zara, explain the rules of the game." "So Awesomeness TV gave us ten questions to ask. We ask eight, and the boys ask two. Now, guys, if you look up under the seat, you will find white boards and a marker. Each question is two parts for us since you have to answer for both Mara and I." "We are not the same person." "Facts! So, we will read the questions! If you get them wrong, we pour stuff on you! If you get them right, you get to pour it on us." "They won't get these right cos it took us a while just to think of them." "Exactly! But let's not forget about the two questions they have for us!" "Fuck! Let's just start with the game."

Question 1: If Zara wasn't married to Darius, and Mara to Lucas, which Dobre Brother would they marry?

"Easy money," Cyrus says, of course, making me want to punch him in his goddamn throat. "I mean it only makes so much sense," Lucas says. The boys wrote as Zara and I just watched their brains tell them the wrong answer.

"Alright! Show us your answers." They all out Cyrus and Marcus. I looked at Zara as she looked at me. Could they be right. "Who is for which one and why," I asked hoping they get it wrong. "I put Marcus for Mara because he's Lucas's twin," Cy started out, only for Marcus to finish off," And then I put Cy for Zara cos she obviously want someone older cos Darius is older than her."

I was trigger ready. When I heard Cyrus speak and they all agreed, I was ready to pour. "You were so close but you are wrong!" I picked up a two bottles of barbecue sauce as well as Zara. "Wait! What is the answer." "Mara would have chose Cy if she wasn't married to Lucas." "And Zara would have picked Marcus if she didn't pick Darius."

It felt like sweet victory for me to pour the sauce on the twins. "Have fun washing your hair out!" Zara laughed before reading the next question. "It's a good one."

Question 2: From your song, You Know You Lit, what is Mara's favorite part and Zara's favorite part of Cyrus's verse?

"This one only needs one answer because we both like the same part." "I have two parts but we are only accepting one answer," I made sure to inform them. The boys looked at Cyrus trying to think of his part of the song. "I swear if you say my favorite part is when he says Easy Money I will whoop your ass." Zara laughed again knowing how heated I get from that phrase alone.