(3) Vlog: Mara and Zara (Wednesday)

*Zara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is! The time is eight thirty! It's time to get lit. Dari, get up!" He groaned and flipped himself over. "Dari! Get up! I have things to do today." "Why can't you stay here a bit longer?" "Cos I have to go to the park for our six million subscribers party." "That starts at two!" "Yeah! And setting up starts at ten thirty but we have to go the snacks. Get up!"

He just sat there.

"Darius!" He looked at me with the, 'Really?' face. "Go! Mara and I are going to have breakfast and then I have to meet with Josh." "Fine." He puckered his lips signaling he wants a kiss. Giving into what he wants, he finally moved so I can get up. I walked out of my room and to the kitchen.

"And here she is again making me breakfast. Say hello!" "What it do baby boos." "Are you ready for today?" "Bout as ready as I will ever be! Here is your breakfast." She handed me chocolate chip waffles with a chocolate sauce on top. "Did you already eat?" "No! But since you are leaving earlier, I made yours first." "Awe! I knew you cared." "Shut up and eat so you can get ready." "Through all that, I heard Zara I love you."

"So someone being super jealous decided he wanted to come with me!" "I'm not jealous! Can't a man just want to spend time with his wife?" "Yeah! But every time Josh and I do something?" "I can't see my friend?" I looked at the camera," He only say...

"So someone being super jealous decided he wanted to come with me!" "I'm not jealous! Can't a man just want to spend time with his wife?" "Yeah! But every time Josh and I do something?" "I can't see my friend?" I looked at the camera," He only says hi. If he ask Dari a question or to do something, Dari will not do it.  I have to reiterate what Josh says all the time." "I mean I'm busy watching and help my woman work. Is it a problem that I find my wife working attractive?"

He looked at me and the camera.

"Keep your eyes on the road! I don't want to die!" He chuckled knowing that I don't do to well with compliments. "Tomorrow we've been married for a whole week!" "That's crazy! It feels like we just got married yesterday." "I know! I wonder if Mara and Lucas thought about it." "Yo! Call them!" "Damn! Are you my dad?" "No! But you can call me daddy!" He laughed knowing I hate that line.