(9) Girls Vs. Dobre- Part 2

*Y'all THOUGHT we were going back to the girls point of view! BUT WE NOT! It's Dari's turn! Lol! Darius' Point Of View*

There are cameras in Zara's room, Mara's room, the kitchen and the office. Live audio and video was set up here at our apartment. Cyrus and Marcus went out because they didn't "want to die", as they said.

"What the fuck!" The feed was showing that Mara came into the kitchen. "Zara! Get up." She was looking through everything. The cabinets and double checking the fridge. My sleepy baby came into View with her cover wrapped around her. "Why are you yelling?" "Someone took our shit!" "What do you mean someone took our shit?" "Bitch look!"

Zara walked over to the fridge, letting a yawn escape her mouth, and opened the fridge.

"Didn't you see this last night when you came to get a snack in the middle of the night?" "No! I didn't get a snack last night. I was fucking sleep." "Well, how the hell did this happen? I was looking forward to left overs. I wasn't looking forward to the trip to the store." "I'm not going to the store. I know damn well we had some food in there cos we had leftovers in there." "That's true! Bro! What the fuck happened last night? Where is my bag? And where are my keys?"

Mara looked for her stuff too.

"I didn't find my damn bag but I found this fucking camera." The shot was specifically on Zara now and the other camera had both girls in frame. "Those assholes." "So we have no cards, no money, no keys or type of transportation, and now I can't find my phone. I'm getting mad," Zara rambles around looking for the camera in the kitchen. It's in a spot they both can't reach unless they use a stool or latter.

I took those too.

"Getting? Bitch, I'm heated." "Those damn Dobre Brothers." "Yo. We have the computer in the office. Let's just go order some food. Uber Eats." "It should have our card numbers saved on there." "If not, we are screwed."

The girls took the camera and turned it off before walking to the office. Luckily, we have a go pro in there. Those are easier to hide then a bulky camera.

"My computer isn't turning on." "Mine either." "Bro! What the fuck!" "They are going to fucking die." "Slow and painful deaths." "Can't we rewind the feed and see who put what camera where?" "Well, we still have to find the camera in your room and it was probably dark when they came in." "Well, I know for sure Darius came in last night so he's definitely apart of this shit."

She called me Darius! She's mad! "I know for sure that Lucas is for sure apart of this!" "Well, I think that was it. I did hear two voices and probably Steve." "Cyrus and Marcus better not be apart of this." "We have our laptops." "They probably took the cord for our WiFi." "We can connect to theirs." "True. We know the password." "Not if the disconnected theirs."  "Please take my computer before I honesty throw that shit!" "I can't help you cos I might throw it with you."

They both stand up and get mad.

"Let's go to their place." "What if they aren't home?" "We can go downstairs and tell them to give us a key. We are their wives and... Legend! They have my baby over there. Someone better be home or it's their ass I'm handing."

Few minutes later, there was knocking on the door. Lucas went to answer but I told him not to because it was them. Just waking up for the day, he wasn't really into it all. Once he realizes how much he missed, he will wake up and get excited.

"Hi. This is Darius Dobre. Our wives are going to come down and ask for a key. Can you do me a favor and not give it to them. " "Yes sir." "Also, they will try to make a lot of accusations, just tell them that unless one of the three of us show up, they can't get the key." "Very well."