(47)- Happy Birthday Zara

*Zara's Point Of View*

As the clock strikes twelve, I am in my bed.

Today is June 30th, and I'm twenty! Holy shit. I have a son who is five months and a husband. I own a house and a car. That's so crazy. It's a blessing and I'm very thankful for it.

I don't like to be bothered much when I'm sleeping unless there is food. Waking me up to say Happy birthday is a bigggggg no no. People wait for their birthday, I go to sleep before that.  But when everyone fell asleep, I decided to get up to sit with my baby boy.

In his crib, there is something in here. Reaching for it, I noticed it was a piece of paper. "Happy Birthday Mommy," with his little foot print and hand print on it. A smile spread on my face while I picked up my beautiful baby boy. "Thank you, Eli." Crawling back into bed with my husband, I kissed the top of his lips a few times.

"Hey! What's wrong? Don't cry on your birthday baby." "I'm not crying because I'm sad. I'm crying cos I'm happy. I have the best husband and a beautiful son all right here on my birthday. I have all I need right here in this house." "Awe baby," he sat up and kissed my forehead, "Happy birthday baby." "Thank you Dari." I put Elias on his chest and leaned on his side. Falling back asleep, I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh my gosh! That's cute," someone says before I seen a red light. That means someone took a picture. I opened my eyes slowly to see everyone in my room. When I say everyone, I mean everyone! My parents, my siblings, my in laws,  Niki and Gabi, Collin and Nate, my YouTuber friends, and many more. All in my bedroom. "Why are you all in my room?" "It's your birthday baby," Liza spoke up. "Still not seeing the point." "We all pretty much came for Elias," Cara said. "Thank you for the honesty," she picked Elias off of Darius's chest. That woke him up.

"What...Why are all these people in our room?" "Trying to see you naked," Tana yelled. "This isn't the way to do it," I said sitting up on my bed. My sweatpants with my long sleeve crop was the right choice to go. "Look how cute the baby is," I heard someone shouted. "Great! Take him out and you all follow."

I leaned on Dari and he kissed my forehead. "Awe!" More pictures. I just laid my head on his chest and tried to go to sleep. They aren't going to stop taking pictures so who gives a shit at this point.

I think I got about an hour of sleep before Tana came back in with a screaming Elias. "Someone is hungry, I think." "Let me have him." Handing him to me, I started feeding him. Tana sat at the edge of the bed and I had something to ask her.

"Hey baby momma." "Hi wife." "I wanted to talk to you about something." "Alright! What's up?" "So, you are six days older than me." "Yes I am." "And I told you there was a part two to your birthday gift?" "Yes!" "Well, I want your answer to this to be my gift." "But I already got you a present." "I know baby! But this will be for both of us." "Okay." "Dari and I were talking and you have done a lot for Eli that goes unaccounted for since I'm not flashy about Eli." "You say thanks all the time." "I know. But this is going to be the ultimate thank you."

Dari and I have been talking about The Godfather and Godmother of Eli. We both chose Cyrus because he's Dari's oldest brother, my best friend, and that was enough for me. My sister would have been Eli's Godmother but she has four godsons already. Mara doesn't like kids, and Dari really wanted her to be the baby's Godmother but I shut it down. She's both of our best friend but I just don't see it working out. Tana, she has always, always, always did things for Eli. She buys diapers, clothes, she has her photos ready for when we show him off, and so much more. So it only makes sense that she is his Godmother.

I handed her a basket with all this Godmother puns and cookies and shirts and all that. "Will you be Elias' Godmother?" She sat there just looking at me. "You're kidding?" "Not at all, Darius mumbled. "Go get dressed. We aren't staying in bed all day," I pushed him off of the bed. "I'm going. I'm going." He got up revealing his boxers. I just stared at his butt for a bit before turning back to Tana. Tears in her eyes, "Fuck! My makeup! But fuck that! Hell yeah I would be his Godmother. I fucking love your son and you. Of course." She lounged forward and attacked my face with kisses. Mouth included.

But it's Tana! What do expect.

"I'm glad you're happy." "Now I have to fix my makeup." "You still look cute." "Okay! Let's go get food! They got your breakfast catered." "No!" I ran out of the room. When I say ran I mean walked cos I'm burping baby now. "Come on Dari."

Holy shit! Catered breakfast? Brunch! Catered brunch!

"Awe! You guys, it looks great." "Come on! Everyone's ready to eat," Trevor said. I grabbed the first plate and allowed the servers to put the food on the plate. Freaking servers!

"Alright! As everyone eats, I want to say welcome to Zara's brunch. I'm Cyrus." "And I'm Cara. And we are the host of this. Everyone here is here for Zara because she is an absolute sweetheart that everyone who is here loves her. Shes the sweetheart of each duo." Everyone laughs. "She is a great mom and a great sister. Cara is lucky to get to grow up with her. But I just want to say happy birthday sis and I love you." "I love you too, Cyu." "I love you too! Hope you have the best birthday because you are the best little sister ever." "I'm your only little sister." "Makes you the best." I laughed.

Everyone went through their speeches and they were all sweet.  Then, it was my turn to speak.

"I want to thank everyone for coming. This is my first ever surprise birthday anything. I appreciate everyone who put this together and all my friend and family who traveled. I love you all and yeah! I'm going to get in the pool now! Who's ready to party?"

@dariusdobre: to the best thing that has happened to me all my life, happy birthday Wife. I love you and hope you the best birthday. Look forward to tonight 😉 @justzara_x

Sassmastermara : its my best bitch's birthday. Happy birthday @justzara_x

@lucas_dobre: Happy Birthday to my forever favorite sister in law. Love you Z, @justzara_x

@cyrusdobre: Happy birthday sis! Hope you have a fun day with us.

@marcusdobre: Happy birthday to my favorite. Can't wait to turn up for your birthday.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Who wants to be the next shoutout for Behind The Scenes?