(71)- Character's Goodbye

Cy: Cyrus
D: Darius
Z: Zara
L: Lucas
M: Marcus
Ma: Mara

Z: So you reached the end of the book.
D: Damn! We've been through a lot!
Ma: There is still so much we have in store for you.
L: There are more additions to the family.
M: Long distances.
Cy: A lot of love.
Z: A lot of sadness.
M: A lot of life that you guys will have to wait and see what happens to us.
Cy: Still can't believe this is the end of this pet of our life.
D: Seems like it was just yesterday you all started reading about our lives.
L: Well, thank you for loving us to read about our lives and to watch us. You guys are truly amazing, Dobre Army. You are the reason we do all of this.
M: Exactly! To everyone who interacted with us and showed devotion through the hard times, you are the real MVPs.
Cy: Our lives and happiness is all in thanks to you. Working hard for us to where we are and how we are right now. You all are the best.
Ma: This is never goodbye but a see you later. You can never say bye to the people who love you and helped you become who you are.
D: Thank you for being there for my family and becoming apart of our family. You are so amazing and we love you.
Z: Where does one even begin? We made it loves! We've finally reached the end together. But when you reach the end, that means there is a new beginning. Even though I didn't give birth to you, you are all my babies and are in my heart. I love you so much! Thank you for everything.
Cy: Wow! I can't believe you're pregnant.
Z: I know right! That's crazy. And there is more to come with that, right Zaria?

That's right! You know things never stay sane in the Dobre House! Thank you so much again. We love you here!

Zaria and Mara