(6) Saturday: Married To Dobre

Intro:

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

*Mara's Point Of View*

"Alright Dobre Army, Slouths, anyone who is new. Welcome to another video on Married to Dobre. I am your beautiful host for the day, Mara. And today, I don't know what we are doing today?" I turned to the camera to Zara and Darius who were sitting on the couch all cuddled up. "Today, we are going to get some food and then hit MJ up because she is hosting an event for adopting puppies." "So, you are saying we are getting a puppy?" "We did not say that," I informed the boys to make sure they knew we were NOT coming home with a puppy. "But how could you deny someone something so cute," Cy pretty much bitched out of his mouth.

He sounded like a little girl crying to her mother for a new toy. I don't like children.

"The way we deny you all things. By saying no!" "That's cold Mara." "Well, if I fall in love with a puppy, I'm going to get it." "And that's why you are still single Cyrus." He scoffed. "It's not worth going through all the paper work to say you have a dog. Why can't it wait until we move into a house or something," Zara tried to convince them to wait. But it didn't work. "At the end of the day, no dog. Point, blank, mother fucking period."

"Alright! Let's go. I don't want to be late and I want to see MJ. And Mara and I have to talk business to each other for the next challenge video we have to do. And I'm hungry." "When aren't you hungry," Cyrus asked. "Are you trying to die early?" "Okay! Let's go before my wife becomes a murderer."

Everyone filed into the respected cars. "Babe." "Yes Lucas?" "Where are we going?" "To get food." "But, the puppies," Cyrus said. "Why are you in my car again?" "Because my best friend tried to kill me and told me I couldn't get in her car." "You have your own." "True. But I didn't want to be the only one alone." "You have two other brothers. You could have picked one." "Cyrus, this isn't a battle you are going to win," Lucas, correctly, informed his brother. "I suggest you stay on our good sides. We know where you live." "And so do we." "Yes, but we are crazier than you four will ever be."

Stopping at In-N-Out first, to kill the Hangriness we had, we finally made it to the pet thing.

"Next time, Cyrus rides with you." "No! Cyrus drives himself." "Don't say a word," all the brothers told Cyrus. "Inside we go." Instantly, you are met by puppies. "How cute are they?" "They are so adorable." "I want one." "Look at him run."

I swear I'm hanging out with idiots.

"Hey! You made it!" "Yeah! This is my husband, Darius. His brother's Marcus, Lucas, and Cyrus. You already know Mara." "Yeah! What's up?" "What's Gucci?" "I'm glad you all are here. I want to get the puppies and the dogs a home. It's the holiday time and you know everyone deserves to be with others on the holiday." "Yeah, but we are not getting a dog or a puppy. They won't let us." "Why not," MJ asked. "Y'all pay the fee for having a dog and then we can talk about it," Zara says. " No! We cannot talk about it! We won't even think about it," I told MJ.

I'm not going to be the one taking care of no damn dog! They get it, their responsibility.

"Well, I'm really hoping these cuties can change your mind," MJ picked up a puppy handing it to Cyrus! "Who's a good puppy? You are! Yes you are!" "You know that's not a fucking baby." "Dari we already have Zarius! Do we honestly need another pet?" "Yes! We do!" "No! Your bitch ass don't! Zara, do not give into him. Just cos he dicks you down, doesn't mean he makes the decision." "Mara!"

MJ burst out laughing as Zara hides behind Darius, probably embarrassed. I tend to do that to her and I love it. I find joy out of it all.

"Just look around and see what you like." "Look around! Don't get attached!" "To late," Zara pointed out as the boys played with one specific puppy! " No! I know that look! No!" "Look how happy they are!" "Yeah! And you can't fly with a puppy!" "Fly?" "For when we go to Maryland?" "Why can't we take the dog on the plane?" "Because , they don't need a damn dog!" "Think of it like this! It will be Dari's and I's dog, but they will be keeping the dog at their place and pay the extra money every month until we move out in a few months."

I looked over to the boys as they just stared in awe at the puppy. I also looked to Zara, she stared at them in awe.

"Y'all want a damn dog, get one!" "I'm just going to go pay for the dog. Don't let them see me?" "Whatever." "I love you." She always gives into them.

"Hey idiots." "Isn't he cute?" Cyrus presses the dog closer to my face. "Back that out of my face." "Who's a good boooooyyy!" "Not you! Are y'all ready to go?" "What are we doing After this?" "Going to get food I guess. I don't know." "Where is Zara," Darius asked looking around. "I'm right here. Give me the puppy!" "But he's so-" "Cyrus give her the damn puppy or you will be walking home." Reluctantly, he hands the puppy over! "What would you name the dog Darius?" "Zara and I talked about naming our dog Legend." "Great! Now go get those bags over there and let's go. He's going in the car with you." "Cyrus is going back with you!"

We walked away with the dog in Zara's hand.

"Wait! The dog!" "We know. Get the damn bags and lets go." "You would think they can do something as simple as that!" "They are boys! Nothing is simple." "WE GOT A PUPPY," Darius damn near screamed.

I smacked him for it.

"Ouch!" "You don't get to yell! Now get the damn dog, get in the damn car, and lets go eat." "And shop! I need some new stuff for when we go to Maryland. Come on Legend! Bring your daddy and uncle's with you because you live with them!"

Fuuuccckkkk mmmeeeee!

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽
Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTD: What is your favorite day of the week?