(16) - *It Gets Kinky*

Warning: It gets very sexual here. If you wish not to read it, please skip to the next chapter. Also, if you do read this, I'm not that great at this so bare with me*

P.S. the song sets the mood kinda lol

Dari's Point of View

Zara woke me up once the car came into a complete stop. Honestly, I was really mad that I didn't want to call her to come get me but I decided that we need to talk as soon as possible.

The keys rattled in her hands, hitting her thigh, making the silence not so silent. Soon, they were in the handle on their door, unlocking it. My shoes were off at the door and her body flung onto the chair. I sat on the other side giving her a bit of distance. There was silence for a bit before I said something.

"What happened to us?" "What are you talking about?" "You haven't really talked to me, you won't look at me, you won't sit near me. What happened?" "Nothing!" "Obviously it's something because my wife isn't being my wife right now." "Well I'm sorry Darius!" "See, now I know something is wrong." "What do you want me to say?" "What is wrong with you? What's wrong with us?" "There is nothing wrong with us!" "I don't believe that. You wouldn't have pulled that prank if you didn't think something was wrong with us." "You took all of our food for a whole day!" "You made me go to Florida." "I could have died Dari." "And so could I."

It was silent.

"I thought you were leaving me. I didn't know what I would do without you if you left me." Her eyes fluttered trying to keep the tears from falling down. "I sat there all day with no food. You had our food locked up. You know how I get without food." "And you know how I get when you aren't there and it's for a bad reason." "You started it." "So you had to finish? Typical." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Nothing." "Obviously it does. You wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it."

I sat closer to her hoping she could sense the rage in my eyes. I want her to get a real feeing of how I felt.

"Food can be replaced! Z, our love, that's hard to find. Who had the real problem in the end?"

I sat there looking at her as her thinking face. I can tell that my words were getting to her so I know I should keep going.

"When you went back to Florida, at least when I was thought you went to Florida, my heart dropped. I thought it was over between us! My intentions were not to leave unless you came back with me. You are my heart and soul and I told you that the day I married you. Zara, I know that we joke around and stuff all the time but this one was to far. I could have died." "I don't believe that." "I could have! Not physically but emotionally and mentally, I would have died."

A tear fell from my eye but my never broke contact.

"I vowed to love you Zara forever and ever. You can't leave me." "I would never leave you," I sighed out, repositioning myself to lean on him," But for one moment in time, I seen you as my worst enemy! And I was wrong. You said that food could be replaced but it couldn't be replaced at the moment of anger. But one thing I never did Dari, I never hated you! I love you way to much to hate you over food. I agree, I took it to far. We are at the point in our relationship where we are still learning our boundaries. I know now, to never do that again. And I truly apologize for it. But we were both to blame." "That is true! And I surely apologize for messing with your food. You could have died from starvation." "Because you know I eat a lot." We both laughed.

She looked at my now face my red eyed, sack of tears face . "I will never stop loving you Dari! We said forever! We are going to do forever." My forehead rest upon hers with her hands trailing down my cheek. "I love you, Mrs. Dobre." "I love you, too, Mr. Dobre."