(49)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Monday)

*Mara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"What it do baby boos! You have come at the right time in the Dobre house. You are wondering why Zara isn't here? She is currently pissing off at her husband. It was hilarious. I will show you how it all started. Insert clip.

Friday

Zara and I were in the car with Tana getting food for us and the boys. A notification went off on my phone and hers.

"You have to be shitting me?" "What happened," Tana asked. I handed her my phone and she was shocked. I didn't look at it yet so I don't know what's going on. "He didn't ask you?" "No! And now I'm pissed."

Next thing you know, she pulls over and gets out of the car.

"So now, she is with Darius and there is probably a lot of yelling. So I decided to take Lucas, Marcus, and Cyrus our for lunch to allow them two to just hash it out." "Yay, food." "What do y'all want to eat?" "We can go to a bistro. Get some eggs, bacon, pancakes, coffee," Cyrus Imagined with his eyes closed and his mouth began to water, "I'm so hungry." "When aren't y'all hungry?" "You're saying that like you aren't apart of the equation," Marcus looked at me with still eyes.

"Hello?" "Y'all need to come back and get him." "We are already here." "Well, y'all need to send him your location or something cos he cannot be here with me." "Mara, talk to her." "Nah! You got this." "Fine. I'll come back and get him once we get seated. You guys are so annoying right now." "You've always been annoying Cyrus." With that, she hung up. "I fear for your life when you go there," Lucas pats my back.

"And now we are down to three but hey! Two more will be joining the mix soon. I'll see you guys when the boys get here."

I put the camera down and sat at the table. The boys chatted about how upset Z was and how many glasses has to be replaced in the house. I have never seen her swear so much and I honestly like it. He deserves it after going back on his word to her. If Lucas tried some shit remotely close to that, I'm beating his ass.

"Alright! Cyrus and Darius are here. We ordered for them because I wasn't waiting. Darius, no mad faces on my vlog." "I'm sorry. I can't help it." "Fix your face and then return." "I just sat down." "Damn. That sounds personal. Go." Sighing, he got up and walked to the bathroom.

I'm honestly over this situation and need to talk to Zara about so we can all move on with our lives. It seems like it the only thing anyone talks about in the house. It's been a while three days. Darius sleeping on the couch. Zara has not let him near the baby because she hasn't been home. Like, come on! Let's undivide the house so I can get on with my life.

"Mr. Grumpy pants is not so grumpy anymore. And look! The food has arrived." "Great! I'm starving." "We are not having this discussion again," Marcus spoke up causing the ones who held the conversation earlier to laugh.

We ate and held a decent conversation since Darius was in fact present. They don't want to down his spirits. I on the other hand would hope at the chance but like I said earlier, I'm over the fucking situation.

"Alright everyone! We are back home and I am going to take Zara and Tana out for some medi pedis. We need to talk so the boys are going to be taking over the vlog for like two minutes. Don't be dumb." "They can't help it."

*Lucas's Point Of View* (y'all like that switch up.)

"What is up Mara and Zara's vlog channel? I'm Lucas!" "I'm his Marcus!" "I'm Cyrus." "And I'm Darius." "Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel "Dobre Brothers" where we post every Friday and Saturday," Cyrus plugged. "Yeah! And Marcus and I have a channel you can subscribe to. We post every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday." "Turn our notifications on. For both channels," Marcus made sure to add.

"What should we do?" "We should do something for the girls." "I'm can't be a part of it," Darius threw his hands up. "Come on!" "You guys have fun. If I'm apart of anything, it's my ass."

*Mara's Point Of View*

"So Marcus, Lucas, and Cyrus all showed up to the nail salon and paid for our mania and pedis. They are so nice." "I love you guys! Thank you." "Shit, you guys are cool for that," Tana said. "Alright, I will see you boys tomorrow. Tana and I are heading back to the hotel." "Come home." "I will. Tomorrow. But it's Tana's last night here so I want to spend time with her." "Well, with that being said, time to end this video."

"Thank you all for watching todays video. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe. If you don't already, follow us on our social media which will play after the video. My name is Mara, and this is Zara. And we will see you Slouths later."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and   leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: What is going on between Zara and Darius?