(61): Christmas Vlog

*Zara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see." "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is 8:20 am and it's time to get lit. Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all is well. Merry holidays to the ones who don't celebrate Christmas. Whatever you celebrate, I hope it is a great one. Everyone is here, so let's go see."

I walked inside of the house cause I was at Cyrus's. I put his presents in his house so he couldn't see could have something to look forward to. I haven't put the twins and Steve's presents in their rooms yet because they wouldn't get out of them. So hopefully, they are out of there!

"Everyone has only one present from me because I'm not doing it again this year," I walked inside the house. "But we love when you pick our presents," Steve pops up and gives me a hug. "Well, things have changed this year so you guys will have to like my one gift." "They will be grateful for whatever you give them, honey," Aurelia says.

My side of the family and Mara's family isn't here so this is a purely Dobre Christmas. After we have lunch, we are opening the presents. The boys don't like the suspense but it will be after Eli's nap! I think it will be great. Plus, I think he might walk today. He's been trying for the past few months and he's taken a few steps but I know it will happen today. When that happens, I won't need any other present.

"Morning," Lucas and Mara came up the stairs with Marcus right behind him. "Good morning," Darius says with Eli in his arms. "Good morning everyone. Say hi to the vlog!" "Hi vlog," everyone says. "I know you may be wondering where dad is but he's bringing Grandma and Grandpa. They needed to get something so dad took them to go get it. Such a sweetheart." "That's my dad," Darius says giving me Eli.

"Hey buddy! You wanna get down and walk?" He looks at me and smile. "I think he wants to get down and walk. Let's put him down." I put him down and gave the camera to Steve. Holding onto one of his hands and Darius to the other, and he began to walk with us. "How cute," mom says taking pictures. I let his hand go so he can walk with his dad.

"Alright, so we are going to eat breakfast and we will see you after we have lunch and are ready to open the presents."

I took the time to put presents in everyone's room while they were eating. So smart right? They never get up when they are eating. I always move when I eat. I'm a mom! I can't sit still.

"Okay," I whispered to the camera, "All the presents are in the rooms and the doors are closed. But now it's time to open the real presents." "Finally," Mara screamed. "Allow Cydaluma to open one first!" "He can open mine. Come here," Mara opens her arms to him.

He pushed up on his legs and reached his hand towards my finger. I helped him walk the short distance to Mara. She gave him a box from her and Lucas. She helped him open it and it was a Santa suit. I looked at them. Mara just laughs knowing damn well I hate Santa Claus.

I was followed by a Santa Claus when I was younger and freaked me out ever since.

"You're a Santa I can believe in," I said to Elias. Darius changed him into the Santa suit. "You are just the cutest," Lucas said. And then it happened! It mother fucking fuckity fuck fucking happened. Elias walked over to his dad with no assistance. AND I CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!

"You're walking!" We all clapped and cheered and I wanted to cry. This is a beautiful moment.  "Guys, he's walking," I ran in front of him causing him to reach for the camera. Darius scooped him up and kissed him on the top of his head. "I don't need any other present. That was perfect." "But you have some so open it."

We all opened out presents. Cy gave me a bracelet that matches his, Marcus and Lucas gave me this pillow I've been in search for, Steve bought me a new toy for Legend because he messed up Legends last toy and Legend has been pissed ever since. So it will be nice to have my dog back to his happy self. Mom and Dad bought me a necklace and Mara got me a pizza calendar!

Not just any pizza calendar! THE pizza calendar of my dreams. Like holy shit! I love it. each month I get a deal on pizza. That made me want to cry.

"You got me my camera lense," Steve yelled bombarding me. "Yes, don't kill me." "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" "You're welcome. The rest of your gifts are in your rooms. All of you, but you can open the one up here. But I'm closing out this video."

"Thank you all for watching today's video." "Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on all of our social media which we will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Zara." "And we will see you slouths later."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: What do you want for Christmas?