(63)- Presenting Elias

*Zara's Point Of View*

"Okay! How should we start this?" "With an intro." "Well obviously dumbass."

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"Hello! My name is Zara." "And they know that because of the intro." "Don't get punched." "And I'm Darius." "Thought so! And welcome to another episode of Married to Dobre." "On this episode, we are exposing some YouTubers." "And when he says some YouTubers, he means ourselves." "A few months ago, we introduced you all to a little baby that we call Cydaluma." "We didn't do anything! You and your idiot brothers decided to do that." "I thought you were over it." "I have no choice! It's all over the Internet now! Gotta deal with it." "Well, it's time to reveal the identity of Cydaluma." "Please! Cos I'm tired of you bitches calling him Cydaluma." "It's a cool name." "It's dumb as hell." "You say it all the time."

"So the very stupid and ugly name that the four, maybe five, idiot came up with does not belong to the most gorgeous and beautiful baby it's associated with." "We've seen all the speculation tweets about who he is." "Or people asking where he comes from?" "And we have answers."

With a quick breath, we grabbed each other's hands and looked at each other. Darius spoke first.

"So you all know Cydaluma is not his real name." "No! His real name is Elias and he's our son." "Now we know you guys are going to be a bit upset for us holding back so much information from you, but we have our reasons." "We have our right! We allow you to see so much of our life that this is something you just couldn't have. We needed this for ourselves. For Eli." "Now, we are parents before we are anything. And we had to be able to take care of him on our own." "He's our first son and we deserve the right to have him To ourselves for a while."

"Now we know you all may fee lied to since we call him our little brother instead of my son." "That's why I wanted to keep it to ourselves until we were both ready. But someone jumped the gun," I mumbled the last part.  "Not helping babe."

"Anyways, Cyrus! Bring Elias in." Tana came in with the baby. "Where is Cyrus?" "He's busy," she smiles. "You should go save your brother. I know my wife." "I will be back."

I sat in the middle of the couch with Eli on my lap and began to tell his story.

"January twentieth, Elias Dobre Mofid was born to Darius and Zara Dobre. He cried for a while until he was placed on my chest. They say the heart beat of a mother is like music to a baby. Soothes them almost immediately. When I found out I was pregnant, I was so excited. So terrified. What if I wasn't going to be a great mom? What if my kid grows up and hates me? What if I never do enough for him? I sat down with my mom and that's when she told me that she knew I would be a great mom because it's every first time mom's fear. I am young and people think I should live more. I'm tying myself down to early with marriage and now a kid. But I've never been one to want to party and be out all hours of the night. I just want to hang back with my family, travel, be happy. And that's what I'm doing now. I'm living my life and I'm helping this little one live his. I'm not going to apologize for holding my son back because as his mother, I get to be selfish with him because there will be a point in time that I won't have that option any more. And truly he could have stayed hidden forever but I think that I want to be able to share a bit of him with all of you."