(55)- Zara's and Darius' Wedding

*No Point Of View*

It's Zara's and Darius' wedding day!  They have been waiting for this

It's Zara's and Darius' wedding day!  They have been waiting for this. Zara has also been looking forward to not going to the gym anymore. Losing the weight from Eli in the short few months she had was not easy. Zara had to cut out all my favorite foods and stop allowing her sweet tooth to get to her. But it's finally the day. So they excited.

Right now, the girls are just going to enjoy some breakfast. The maids of honors, Mara and Cara, and helping the caterer set up. The bridesmaids, Niki, Gabi, and Tana, and right next to me enjoying some coffee.

"Breakfast ladies!" The ladies cheered walking upstairs to the kitchen to see it beautifully decorated. "I think your husband snuck in last night and had Josh decorate the place," Cara says. "It's so beautiful."

There were gold balloons at the ceiling with some tied to chairs. There's a note with Zara's name on it at the head of this beautiful table.

"This is so cute! Oh my gosh!" "Read the note," Niki says holding it up. "Okay! Okay." Zara opened the letter and it reads,

To my dearest Zara,

Our first wedding was spare of the moment so we finally get to do this right. In front of God and all these people that we love, I get to show my love for you is forever. You are so amazing and I can't wait to marry you again. They won't let me FaceTime you so, I sent a picture of yourself to my phone so I can have you to look at until your walking down the isle. I love you mama! See you soon.

Your husband!

"Oh my gosh," Gabi says wiping the stray tears that comes down her face. All the ladies, minus Mara has some moisture in their eyes. "I'm not crying, you are," Tana wipes her eyes causing all the girls to laugh.

Over to the boys!

The Dobre brothers along with Steve, Richard, and Zara's little brother were all at the original Dobre house getting ready for the big day.

"So right now, the guys and I are getting some food before getting dressed. We have some caterers here and at the ladies house so we can all have a great breakfast. Zara and I had the same idea." He holds up a note with his name on it.

Dari,

Today is the day we have been waiting for. Even though we are already married, this ceremony will be a celebration of the two, almost three, years we've been together. I really do love you and hope that the vows we share today will express a small portion of my true feelings for you! I won't go into grave detail because I will save it for the vows. I love you.

Your baby.

P. S. Let DJ use your phone to FaceTime me

"Whatever this Mrs. wants," Darius pulls out his phone and FaceTimes Zara, giving the phone to her brother. "Hello?" "Hi baby!" "Hi." "How are you?" "I'm good," DJ sits down in a chair next to Darius. "Did you eat breakfast?" "I am about to." "Okay! Well, make sure you go to the bathroom before you get dressed and before the ceremony starts." "Okay." "And make sure that you eat as much bacon as you want but not to much to make your stomach hurt." He smiles a great big smile, "Okay." "I love you." "I love you too." "Make sure Dari puts on socks." "Okay."

She hung up and everyone ate breakfast. Why don't we head back on over to the girls. Yes?

"These dresses are so adorable. Demi, you look so cute," Zara says looking at her bridesmaids. Everyone dressed and some starting their makeup. There is a makeup artist but some want a something specific and Cara doesn't wear makeup. Zara doesn't wear much makeup. So it won't take that long.

The boys are all dressed and taking pictures.

"I really want to talk to Zara but you know, tradition." "You can call her by audio," DJ said. That little boy is so smart. Darius called his wife.

"Hello?" "Hi baby." "Hi baby. How are you?" "I'm good! How are you?" "I'm good. I miss you." "I miss you, too, baby. How's everything over there?" "We're okay. Everyone is dressed and ready to go. How's everyone over there?" "My mom and your mom just got here. Everyone is dressed but not me. I was about to get in my dress." "Am I stopping you?" "I can put you on speaker." "Actually, you are being requested to FaceTime some people once in your dress," Mara says showing Zara a text. "Well, I'm sorry babe. Your brother's wants me to FaceTime them." "Cy," Darius screamed. "Yeah?" "You can see Zara later. I'm talking to her." "Alright, bro."

They talked for a bit while makeup was being done and she's in her dress. Photos, drive to venue, and more photos. But now for the ceremony.

The chairs were filled with friends and family with phones and cameras ready for the ceremony to start. Videographers are all set up, ready to go and now just waiting for the party.

The reverend walked out first, waving a little to the people with her free hand. Darius' grandparents walked down the isle together before proceeding to their seat. Zara's grandparents were next. The parents were next. Boz and Aurelia soon with Rachel and
Daniel following behind. Yes, Zara made her dad walk down with her mom down the isle.

Darius walked out with a smile on his face. Richard walking behind him. Then Cyrus, Lucas, Marcus, and Steve. They filed the line in that order.

The ladies filed in a backwards order. Tana lead the line with Niki and Gabi following behind, Cara and then Mara. Here is where the cuteness begins.

DJ walks down the field pulling Elias is a wagon where the baby was holding the rings. Everyone awed at how adorable they are. Flashes started flying. Demi proceeded after them throwing petals to the ground.

"All rise." The sound of that makes Zara feel like she's a judge. Walking down the isle, Darius caught wind of his bride and turned around quickly. Richard patted his back, smiling at Zara. All of the brothers shed a tear or two until she met Darius at the front.

"You May be seated. Dearly beloved! We are gathered here today to witness the intertwining of Darius Dobre Mofid and Zara Nicole Dobre's heart and soul. Before we continue, if anyone has-" "Don't even say it. You can skip that part," Zara says. Everyone laughs.

"Love comes in many ways, shapes, and forms." The minister talked about love and scriptures and making jokes. Everyone was laughing and wiping tears. Now, it's time for the vows.

"Zara, we've been through hell and back but God knows I wouldn't have it any other way. You have more than just my heart. You have my mind, my soul, my thoughts, anything I can give to you. You are more than a lover to me. You are my best friend, my right hand, my muse. I vow to be the best husband, lover, best friend, and father I could ever be. Our kids will have an amazing mom so I will only try to be as great as you. I love you, baby. This is only the beginning to forever."

Zara turned to the minister gathering herself together.

"Dari, my baby boy, my happiness, my world. You have been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Being with you is a new sense of adventure with you everyday. Falling in love every day is a feeling I can never get tired of. You have made me happier than having pizza after a long day and y'all know how much I love pizza," everyone laughed, "You are my soulmate in this world of craziness. Our life together has only begun and I'm ready to see how it planned out. I love you."

They exchanged rings and the ring carrier wasn't very happy about the rings being taken from his hands. Not even old enough to comprehend something being taken from him. But he didn't like it. So Cyrus picked him up to calm him down.

"With this ring, I thee wed," they both said. Getting antsy in their pants, waiting for the last words to escape the minister's mouth, Darius and Zara smiled at each other. "Darius, you may now kiss your bride."

They both leaned it, Darius out both of his hands on Zara's cheek, pulling her forward to connect their lips. Everyone cheered, standing up. Walking down the isle, the bridal party walks to go to pictures.

But we are going to the reception now.