(34)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Monday)

*Mara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see." "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"What it do baby boos! Today, we're going out for breakfast to plan the twins birthday. We started a while ago but now we are making sure that we have everything we need. We only have two weeks until they turn nineteen. It's crazy. Can't believe I won't be the same age as my husband anymore. But give it April. We will be in sync again. Anywho, the first ever Mara and Zara live stream will be held this Friday  at four o clock pm. So if you don't already, get a YouNow account and get signed up. Now, let's go get some breakfast and plan this shit shall we."

Today, the twins are going out shopping will we go have breakfast and discuss this party.

"Can we do a FaceTime call? I'm not supposed to be in a car, and I'm fat." "You're not fat! You're plump." "Since when can't you not go out?" "Since the Doctor said but she never listened."Mara! Shut up!"  "She's staying home and we will go for breakfast." "But I want to plan the twins birthday party and I want to eat." "We will bring you back food." "I will be dead tony then." "Cereal I'm the cabinets. Toast in the bread box." "Go to the fucking store while you are out you hateful bastards." "Love you too!" "Save it for the ones who believe it. I'm going to bed." "Thought you were hungry?" "I'm going to get your husband and his twin to bring me food because obviously they love me more."

She walked away and I walked outside.

"Hey! I'm going to stay with Zara!" "And leave me with Cyrus? You thought. Let's go boy." "Ugh."

They drove so I can take me road nap. Forced to wake up, I made it to breakfast.

"Alright, so I think we should have a nice small birthday dinner giving the boys time to spend time together." "You mean so you can sleep," Cyrus says. "Who cares. They want to go to your parents so we will be leaving for about a week." "I won't be there." "Why not?" "My wife can't go." "Well, your wife will not agree with this. You are going. It's your brothers' birthday. Their last teen years. You are going. I'm not taking no for an answer."

I don't give a damn if Zara went into labor at the party, Darius isn't going anywhere. That baby would have to hold itself in place and wait.

"I'm not going to-" "You don't have an option. We are going to discuss what to have for dinner and where to have it. And before you say anything, we are NOT having steak." "If we cant have sushi, we have to have steak." "There is more in this world than steak and sushi." "But it's what we like." "No steak! There is more to life than steak." "I'm getting on the phone." "With who?" "His wife." "Why? So you can be proven wrong?"

"Cyrus, this better be good because I was having a dream Dari was getting his head cut off." "Hey!" "I'm kidding baby! It was Cyrus! I was trying to be nice." "Hey!" "Hey two idiots! Get to the point." "We want steak for-" "No! Hell no! I already told you that this shit was taken to far! I'm not eating another steak! I refuse. Elias refuses. If you guys want steak, Mara and I will go get some pizza and tacos. That's when days were finer when food was simple for us Mara." "I know. Let's dump the bozos and get our own celebration." "You can't celebrate without the twins." "Try us!" "Cyrus, hang up. I'm hungry! You aren't back with food! Therefore, a very angry person is on the phone."

He hung up.

"Okay, so dinner at your moms! I will handle the food because obviously you don't know how to make anything else. Dinner will be at seven. Don't be late. Get packed. We leave Sunday. Now let's finish eating and let's go. I have things to do!"

Rushing the boys to eat, we ordered some food to go and then I get to take my afternoon nap.

You know, for us to be YouTubers, we really don't do much. And I'm glad about it. Make money being lazy.

"Honey I'm home." "My precious. I'm on my way." The pregnant one waddles up the stairs. "Oh no! You are sleeping. Go back downstairs." "I'm already up! Let me hug her. And I need to take Legend out." "Boy move. Why don't you go figure out what is for lunch?"

"Alright! So what's up?" "I want to get rid of the challenge videos." "Oh?" "Yeah! For now." "You will want to bring it back?" "Not really!" "Well, what are we going to do to replace it?" "Nothing. But you can. I'm making the load smaller." "I like that." "Me too. And I'm hungry." "Let's snack." "You snack! I eat. Let's go."

"Thank you all for watching todays video," she started. "Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe." "If you don't already, follow us on our social media which will play after the video." "My name is Mara." "My name is Zara." "And we will see you Slouths later."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: Who do you ship more? #Zarius or #Zarma