(70)- Goodbye

*Zara's Point Of View*

Ah, today is the day that Mara, Elias, and I head off to Europe. Six months in Europe is crazy! It's been a dream of Mara's and I's. The boys are doing their own thing so they can't come with us. It's really sad because this is the longest we will have been apart from each other since we've been together. And it makes it harder when you have a son.

He's missing out on the two most important people in his life's life. I feel bad but this is my dream and I'm not going to give up on my dream. Darius knows that! We both agreed to never hold each other back. Always allow each other to face their dreams and that's what he's doing.

And I love him so much for it.

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is 3:20 am and it's time to get lit. Right now, Darius is lagging." "I'm sorry! I don't want my wife and my son to leave me for eight months." "Babe, it will only be four if you think about. Yes, we will miss your birthday but then you are coming for December and January." "I know. But it still sucks." "I know baby. And this is Eli's first time flying. I don't know how I'm going to deal with that." "Hello! I'm trying to deal with my wife and son being gone for half a year! Get perspective." "I'm sorry."

I kissed his cheek and grabbed the bag with Eli's stuff.

"Alright Huns! Mara, Eli, and I are all packed and now the very sleepy boys are going to take us to the airport." "I really don't want to go," Cyrus rubs his eyes. "You don't have to," Mara says. "Yes I do. You guys are leaving us. I'm going to miss you all. I don't want to go cos I don't want to see you three leave." "How do you think I feel," Dari sat in the chair with his eyes a little watered, "My wife, son, and best friend are traveling around the world without me."

Mara rolled her eyes.

"You all have things of your own to take care of. We have our own! This was our deal." "Yes, we know babe," Lucas says holding on to Mara. "I didn't sign up for this. I didn't think that you would leave me for a long ass time," Marcus says leaning on my shoulder. "I know babes! But you don't want us to stop you from living your dream because we are being selfish?" "No," he mumbled. "We have our slouths to think about too. We've spent a lot of time in America. We need to reach out to the others. This is our opportunity."

They all just stood there.

"I don't think you should go! You are sick," Steve said. All the boys nod their heads, agreeing. "I'm like one thousand percent sure I'm fine. You guys over react to everything." "The last time you were sick, you were pregnant," Mara says. Everyone stares at me. "Are you pregnant," Dari asks. "No! But I'm ready to go! Our plane doesn't stop because we are Zara and Mara. Let's go."