(51)- Behind The Scenes

*Marcus's Point Of View*

I got a call from Zara telling me to meet her at the hospital. I wanted to tell Darius, but he was out riding. I made up my mind to tell him later when he's in a safer environment.

All I could think about on the way there was the panic in her voice, the baby crying, and the sounds of agonizing pain from someone in the car. What was going on is all I could think of! Who was going to the hospital? Why were they going to the hospital? Is everyone alright? Did Zara call Cy and Luca?

I arrived to the hospital to see Tana standing outside with the baby and Zara helping Darius out the car.

"Yo! What happened?" "He was riding that damn death contraption y'all are obsessed with and he fell off. Where was he going?" "To find you," Darius winced out. "Let's get him inside."

After explaining the situation, Zara was handed forms to fill out while they took Dari to X-rays. "It's okay, Elias. Daddy is okay." I kissed the top of his forehead as I rocked him back and forth. Tana was trying to calm Zara down as she was pissing off at the paper. She knows all the information. So what's the problem?

"I shouldn't have left." "What?" "He said he was coming to find me. If I didn't leave, he would be fine." "This is not your fault baby girl," Tana told her. "I'm such a horrible wife. I can't believe I cause this." "Hey, this is not your fault. This could have happened at anytime. You could not have predicted that." I was about to give her Elias, because he normally calms her down, but when they said they had Dari in a room, there was nothing holding her back.

"I'm so sorry! I am so so sorry." "It's not your fault." "We keep telling her that. She's not listening." "I distracted your driving. Your sense of focus. You're hurt with a broken bone probably because you tried to find me. I was being stubborn and irrational and I was mad. But right now, all I care about is that you don't need to have surgery and you're okay." "Babe! I'm alright. Tana, can you take her to get some coffee?" "Yeah!"

"How are you feeling bro?" "I'm looking at my wife and son again so I'm pretty happy

"How are you feeling bro?" "I'm looking at my wife and son again so I'm pretty happy. My arms a little fucked up but hey, I'm living." "Thank you, God." "Have you heard from Cyrus and Lucas?" "Not yet! I'm sure they are on their way." "You wanna touch it?" "I guess."