(67)- Mara's Birthday

*Mara's Point Of View * (short)

Today, I am old! Twenty is a big step! No longer a teenager. Full on adult. And guess what? I don't like it. Take it back. Take me back to the days where adulting wasn't a thing. Even though it is my birthday, I still have work to do. I have a meeting about something I can't remember and we have to interview people for our own videographer for future purposes.

Can I just sleep in?

"Get up girl! It's almost three!" "In the afternoon?" "Noooo, in the morning! Yes I'm the afternoon." "What about our stuff we had to do?" "Girl it's your birthday. I took care of it. Plus, your mans is waiting for you so you need to hurry up and get ready. No one will be home when you get back. We are staying at mom and Dad's tonight. Eli has an appointment in the morning and it's closer to their house. Marcus is coming with. So be as loud as you want. Have fun. And happy birthday."

Wait! No Zara on my birthday? That has never happened since the first day we moved in together. That's crazy. She's always there. Always!

But what can I do about it. If I need her, I'll call her.

So, once the house was empty, the first thing I did was jump Lucas's bones. I love having sex with my husband so I feel as if I should have a lot of it on my birthday. It's going to happen between humans all the time and so I might as well get it out of my system when I feel like it.

"I got us some food!" "Oooo! What did you get?" "Strawberries, Bananas," Lucas started. "Why does this sound like a kinky breakfast?" "Kinky snack to finish off a kinky afternoon ." I laughed as he listed all the other foods.

We have the whole house to ourselves and I have no idea what to do. Like we can go to the pool but afterwards, we will have to get out. I need something to do. I mean I could take a nap. I love naps! Dari and I are the Napping Duo and he's not here. So maybe I can nap for him.

"You have a present." "Oh, from who?" "Zara", he hands me the envelope. "Doesn't look like much of a present." "Open it and see." When I opened it, it was filed with money and a note.

You wouldn't think I would leave planning your birthday up to Lucas? Girl bye! I couldn't leave you with nothing to do. There is five thousands dollars! Go shopping, go do whatever you want! There is also two tickets to the skating rink of you want to go. Have an amazing birthday. (Oh, and there is a VS bag in your closet with some kinky stuff in there. Hope you and Lucas enjoy.)

Zara

This girl! Great! Now I can go shopping. "Come on Lucas! We are going to the mall so I can shop and go get my nails done." "Sounds like fun to me." "Shopping haul soon." "What is that?" "YouTubers way of being flashy but saying I'm not flashy." "Sounds interesting." "Yeah! But for me, five thousand is a lot so I'm going to have to get a whole new closet soon." "Oh lord." "Come! Come! We don't have all day." "But we will have all night." He's being nasty and I love it.

We went shopping and actually decided to go skating. It was fun. We did the couples stroll and then went to get dinner. After that, jumping the bones a couple of times was definitely in play. Thank God we have to house to ourselves.

Don't worry! We considerably did all of our sexual activities in our own room.

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. This is my last point of view for the story. So nice talking with you. Make sure to vote for the story and leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?