(50)- Zara's Confessions (A Lot Of Cursing. Angry Momma lol)

I am beyond pissed at Darius Dobre-Mofid.

We agreed on something and he went against it for fucking content. Who the fuck... how the fuck... I can't fucking comprehend. But let me take you back to Friday before I get to today.

Tana, Mara, and I were going to get food. Now, I left Elias with the boys a few days before because we had a lot of work to do. Tugging the baby back and forth from place to place seemed a bit irrational. So, for the first time since he was born, I left him alone with his father and uncles. Little did I know, these bastards were making a video with my son.

So Friday, when they posted that shit, I was livid. I still am. My mind went dark and I started seeing black. I had no choice but to pull over.

"Hello?" "Are you fucking serious?" "Babe, what are you talking about?" "We fucking agreed to keep Elias off of YouTube until he was one but since you needed content, you go against our agreement." "You are overreacting." "I'm overreacting? I think I'm under reacting since you are still breathing." "The don't even know he's our kid." "I don't give a rat's ass if they think he's your adoptive little brother, you long lost cousin who got sucked into a different dimension, or if he's your uncle's brother's nephew's son's little brother's best friend's cousin twice removed. That is my son on that screen." "Babe." "No! Don't babe me Darius." "You are taking this to far." "No! You took it to far when you decided to go against an agreement. What's next? Going against our marriage?" "How the fuck does that tie into each other?" "We made a fucking agreement to each other but those apparently don't meant shit to you anymore."

"Zara, we need to have this discussion in person." "I might slit your throat if I see you in person." "It's a risk I'm going to have to take." "Fine! You wanna continue being a dumbass, I'll come home."

There was no talking in the car. I got home as quickly as possible. I told Tana and Mara to take Eli to the pool house and I will come for him when I'm done.

"You piss me off to the point of exhaustion." "It's just a video." "For you to think it's just a fucking video shows how fucking dumb you are." "I'm not dumb." "Obviously you are because you're missing the big point. You're being as clueless as fucking Dora right now. The shit is staring you right in the fucking face and your ass is to blind to fucking see." "What? That you think I'm cheating on you?" "Who the fuck said that? Shit! Are you?"

It went quiet for a bit.

"ARE YOU?" Without even thinking, I grabbed a glass and threw it towards his head. The shattering sound was way to appealing to the ear. "No! I'm not cheating on you." "Woah! What's with all the glass? Where is the baby," Cyrus asked as the three boys came up the stairs.

Glass went flying towards them.

"Hey!" "Get out!" "Zara, I-" "Get the fuck out! Now." I didn't even check to see if they left, my attention turned back to Darius.

"I guess my opinion doesn't fucking matter to you." "Zara I never said that." "Shut up! I'm talking," sending yet another glass to break but this time to the ground and not his head, "We communicated. We agreed. We even had dinner because we were so happy to settle this so easily. Does this look happy to you?" I pointed at myself. He stood there quietly.

"ANSWER ME!"

"No! You aren't happy. But I don't see-" "He looks like us Darius. A perfect mixture of us. People are already commenting asking who the baby belongs to. Then they will realize that your four lied to them about who he is. If they didn't know he existed for six fucking months, it would have been okay. But no! You just had to be a big dumbass and fuck it all up." "I didn't fuck anything up!" "And I bet you believe that Santa still exist too. You're so full of shit right now that I can't even look at you."

I hopped around the broken glass and downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I went into the room and grabbed a few onesies and diapers to add to Eli's bag. "What are you doing?" I grabbed my night wear, a change of clothes, and anything I needed for hygiene.

"You're not going anywhere." "Get the fuck out of my face." "You can drop your clothes because you aren't going anywhere." "Yes I am." "You aren't taking my son." "You're right. I'm taking my son." I pushed passed him and the boys were in the hall.

Profusely, they kept trying to get me to stay. I just walked away from all of them.

"Hello?" "Tana! Grabbed the baby and let's go." "Okay. Be there in a few seconds."

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the baby food and cereal to keep Eli on his schedule. I'm not messing that up over this bullshit.

"You're being childish." "Let me be childish. Get the fuck out of my way." "No! I have the right to tell you no. I'm your husband." "Are you? My husband wouldn't do what you did." Walking outside, I see Tana standing outside of the car with a not so happy Elias. I unlocked the door and told her to get in. Once they were in. I locked the door until I got around to my side.

"I'm his fucking father! Do I not have a say in what goes on in my son's life? We agreed and I changed my mind. So I'm s fucking monster now." "No! It makes you a fucking asshole. Now get away from my door so I can get in." "I'm not letting you leave." "The baby is in the car and it is hot! Move." "You can't take him." "Actually, I can. As long as I'm his mother and producing his main meals, I do whatever the fuck I want."

He moved front the door and I hopped in.

"Zara! Please!" "Move!" "No!" "Move! You are making him cry." "He wouldn't be crying if he was staying here." "I don't care. Move, or we won't ever come back."

That got him to move. I stayed at a hotel for a few days with Tana and the first night I just cried. All this bullshit was weighing down on me and i was beyond tired.

My thing is, all he had to do was say, "Hey, Babe. The boys and I are out of ideas for a video. Can we use Elias?" We would have talked about it and then I would have said yeah. But the fact that he snuck and did it, didn't ask me, and went against what we agreed, I'm heartbroken and pissed. Some may say I'm doing to much but if you are not married you will not understand.

Mara told me that ever since I left, Darius has not slept in the room. He's not eating as much as he normally would and he's not happy. Having both of her best friends arguing over something I'm sorry can fix us just dumb. It needs to be fixed not only for the sake of our marriage or our well being, but for the sake of our child.

So, we were on our way back to the house so Tana could get something she left at the house before she leaves. On the way there, I seen Darius riding that dangerous contraption of his and shit went left.

"Oh my gosh." I threw the car in park and ran out of the car. It was as it was happening in slow motion. Darius fell off his bike and landed on his arm. I heard him scream. I ran over to him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" "I'm so sorry," he cried over and over again. "That's not important right now. Let's get you to the hospital." I got in the car and called Marcus and told him to meet us at the hospital. Darius is hurt.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Is this going to fix everything?