(65)- Valentine's Day

*Lucas's Point Of View * (short)

Happy Valentines Day! Happy Day of love! Happy Lucas is getting some day! I'm sure everyone else is too but their sex life doesn't benefit me.

Now don't get me wrong, Mara and I do it all the time but it's more special on holidays.

"Happy Valentines Day Everyone," I spread the cheer around the house. I just got glared at before eyes returned back to her phone. "Someone is not in a good mood." "I hate Valentines Day," Zara picks up her plate and walks away. "What's her problem?" "She needs an earlier dick appointment," my wife says not even thinking about it. "Where is Darius?" "Hell If I know. I know where I am and that's all that matters." "Yes! Happy Valentine's Day, baby." "Happy Valentines Day." I gave her a kiss. "So what are we doing today?" "Your favorites."

First, we are going to get some coffee. She's a Dunkin's girl! I'm a Starbucks boy! So we have to go to those two places first. Then, I am having breakfast delivered to the house so we can have breakfast in bed. Then we are relaxing for a bit. We are going to do a Double date with Zara and Darius then spend the rest of our day at home chilling.

"I am not going out tonight!" "We are filming for married to Dobre." "I don't give a damn if we were shooting for Ryan Reynolds! I'm not going." "Zara be rational."

"What's with her this morning?" "Oh you don't know. Zara hates Valentine's Day. She puts on a front for Dari that she does but she really hates it. Guess the pretending wasn't for her anymore." "I thought only single people hated Valentine's Day." "Single people and Zara! But let's go get that coffee." We drove to Starbucks first Cos it was further and it only made sense to stop at Dunkin on the way back.

When we got home, our food has arrived and we went straight to our room. Even though Mara finished it, we watched Shameless because it's hilarious.

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"Thank you for coming back to our channel. I'm Lucas." "I'm Mara." "I'm Darius." "I'm Zara." "And today is Valentine's Day." "Whoopdie fucking do," Zara says walking away. "So today we are going on a double date! Zara is getting the table." "I'm going to go over there with her." As they walked away, I talked to Darius.

"So we decided to take the ladies out to a fancy restaurant that we they will like." "Me too. So what did you get Mara?" "I got her a Pandora's charm bracelet and all her favorite treats. What did you get Zara?" "I went and got her some Victoria Secret which is a gift for me too. I also bought her these glasses she's been wanting for a while." "Hopefully they like em." "Come on guys, the table is ready."

We followed the hostess to the table and she told us our waiter would be here soon. Zara and Darius were off on their own conversation as was Mara and I.

"Awe! I love this charm bracelet, thank you." "And thank you for the watch. Now I have a Rolex," I showed the camera. "Zara! You didn't." "It was nothing!" "What? What happened?" "Okay! So I was saying to her how I really thought that Eli and I should go to a sports cane. She kept saying no cos it was to loud. So she bought us tickets to see Golden State in the first row." "That's crazy." "And I got you a teddy bear." "I love the teddy bear! Thank you."

"Alright, we are going to order, eat some food, and go home." "Actually, that's what you guys are going to do. We are going to get on a boat and watch the starts after this." "Sounds romantic," I say, "That's going to to close out this video. Thank you for watching. Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. Be sure to follow our social media, and yeah! I think that's it."

We ate, and we all went our separate ways! Well, as couples. Mara and I went home and you know what goes on.

🤟🏽😍❤️

"Hey there! It's me! Lucas! Thanks for reading this chapter! Hope you all enjoyed it. Drop a vote and a comment. If I don't do this, I will probably get killed.

QOTC: Best Valentines gift you've ever received?