(19)Dobre Brothers *Wife Edition*

Authors' disclaimer: In the next two chapters, do not the next one but the one after, there will be an ask the character only if you guys ask questions! It doesn't even matter if it is just one question, I will do it. So after this next chapter, we will take a three day break.*

*Mara's Point Of View*

Friday

"What is do baby boos. Mara here bringing in another Dobre Brothers video with," I waited for them to introduce themselves. "I'm Lucas." "I'm Marcus." "And I'm Cyrus. A-" Cyrus was about to say something but I cut him off because I'm doing the intro. Not him. "You may be wondering where Darius is not here!" "Him and Zara left for Maryland in her car with Legend Wednesday night, so they should be hitting home anytime soon if not already." "Yeah, so Mara is standing in the gap for Darius today," Marcus said standing right next to me.

I feel like the Amnesia prank has really helped Marcus' and I's relationship as brother and sister. We both have a mutual someone in common and we just want what's best for him and everyone around us. No one is taking anyone from the other.

"Zara just posted a challenge video," Cyrus said showing the camera, "So we know they made it home safely." "Yes! That's always good to know," Lucas offered an unnecessary comment. "Right now, we are going to get some breakfast because I'm hungry and they are always hungry." "That is true." "Why do y'all keep adding unnecessary comments? If it's said, they know it's true. Shut up." "That's a little harsh," Lucas said. "It's Mara! You get her how she is. You either love her or hate her."

Get this! MARCUS came to my defense. That's a freaking first. We all stood there a little shook for a minute.

"This is why Marcus is my favorite. Come on favorite, we need to go get some food." I love the wife edition of the Dobre Brothers because even though we are in the vlogs, we don't say much in them. I mean I do, but they don't put that many in there because I'm either, most likely, cursing them out or... that's pretty much it. No! Or I'm talking shit. Now that's it.

"Alright guys so right now we are getting some breakfast. We're going to make a quick Starbucks run because the guys act like basic white girls." "You want some too!" "Yeah, but it's not like I want it everyday. Dunkin is where it's at and Zara would be with me if she were here and not sick." "Still, you want some." "Cyrus, do you want to die early?"

He sat there quietly.

"Thought so." "We will see you guys after we get our food and let it all digest for a little bit." "Yeah! We'll see you at the gym," Marcus added onto Lucas' previous statement. That wasn't an unnecessary statement!

"Guys look! The best part of the Dobre's!" Mom and Dad popped up on the camera and gave me a hug. "Hello Dobre Army. Hope you are all having an amazing day." "Yes, and remember to follow your dreams. Never let anyone tell you differently." "Those are some good words of wisdom as always," they poured love to their parents.

The boys took this time to help the kids out at the gym and I took the as opportunity to get food and make a phone call to my best friend! Only one of those things happened.

"Mara?" "What?" "You ready to go? We are going to dinner." "Sure." We spent literally all day here. I went and got me lunch, took a nice nap on one of the mats, and snacked. So, dinner time came right on time. "Alright, come on." "Don't rush me." "I'm not rushing you. I'm just saying come on like join us." "That better be the case, Lucas."

"Hey guys." I made a simple phone call to Zara but her husband answered. Everyone was on the screen because they don't know what personal space is. "Hey Darius. What's up?" "Excuse me! I made the phone call! This is my phone. Shut up. And why are you answering Zara's phone?" "She's at the house taking a nap. She's not feeling good so I'm going to Panera to get her some stuff to make her feel better. How's things over there?" "It's good! Just about to get some food before we all start packing to leave tomorrow. Your brothers are a lot to handle without my best friend." "I know! I'll come to handle them soon." "I wasn't talking about you but okay."