(37)- He Is Here!

*Zara's Point Of View*

So, my water just broke and everyone is just in frantic. Well, the guys are. Mara and I are chilling. There isn't much to do. One flee for the hospital bag, one to get keys, and another to do much more. It's the nineteenth of January and the baby wasn't due until a few more weeks. At least until after the boys birthday.

I won't be able to spend the boys birthday with them. This is going to suck. And Darius has to be there leaving me home alone.

Who cares! I'm in labor. It doesn't hurt right now. But it's nice to see the boys shake in their boots. I'm grabbing ice chips for the trip to the hospital. Wait! What is this pain? Is this the contraction? I don't want it. Take it away!

Take it away.

"Ahhhh! It's hurts!" "Okay! Breathe! Just breathe!" "What do you think I am doing Darius! I'm holding my dear breathe praying to pass out so I don't feel this pain." "Are you mad at me?" "Yes! It hurts! And you don't have to feel that pain. I wish I could punch you in your balls every time I feel this pain so you can feel it too. Now let's go."

Everyone got into the car. Darius and so took my car because the car seat is already set up in there . The rest came in the family car.

"Do not fucking speed. These contractions are not to close so we can take our time. I don't want to die before getting there." "I will drive the speed limit." "Thank you. Did someone call Peppy?" "Yes! He's on his way. The next plane out." "Great!"

We took a drive to Rockville to the hospital. The ride of course consisted of me screaming every contraction and want to rip Dari's head off for telling my to breathe. I know that's what he's supposed to say but I am already doing that. Think of something else.

"Hi! My name is Zara Dobre and this is my husband, Darius Dobre. I'm in labor right now." "Okay, let's get you into an observation room and see how far along you are. Your husband can feel out these papers for you." Dari got handed a clip board with papers.

I just want to let you know, having a stranger's hand in my lady area does not feel to great. I would prefer if she used something else.

"Alright baby doll! You are about three centimeters dilated. Let's get you to your room and get you all set up." "Great! I'm expecting my brothers, my two sisters, my twin best friends, and my OBGYN! I don't want anyone else to touch me. Just him and my nurse." "Okay. How far along are your contractions?" "About fifteen minutes apart. I'm totally fine." "Okay. Well, let's get you in a wheel chair and up to the maternity ward." "Sounds great."

Transporting to the room was fine. I met my nurse. It's a guy. Dari doesn't like it because he's a very attractive male nurse who is going to be touching me and checking me. Giving me everything I will want and need.

The boy will get over it.

"Who is the hot guy who just walked out of here?" "Male nurse," I told Mara. "Oh! I love being here." "I bet you do." "I want a new nurse." "He's not for you! He's for her! He's doing his job! Shut up." "You're only saying that cos he's cute to you." "Darius, it's almost like you are jealous!" "No!" "Yes you are." "Contraction." "No I'm not! You're just hawking over him like you aren't married." "I said I'm having a contraction." "I know I'm married. So shut up." "WILL EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SOMEONE HELP ME FOR FUCKS SAKES THIS SHIT HURTS!" "Sorry! I'm here! I'm here." "You move! Where is Cyrus? Or Lucas? Or Steve? Or my sister! I want anyone but you." "Did I do something?" "Everything! You did everything! You are the sole reason I'm in pain. Where is Cyrus?" "I'll go get him," Mara walks out. "No! You can't leave me! You go get him," I pointed to Darius.

In the severity of pain, I hate Darius right now! Where is this nurse? I want drugs.

"Jackson! I want drugs!" "Let see how far along you are." "Hurry!" "Where is your Husband?" "Looking for his brother." "Okay. Well, he will have to wait outside because only one person can be in the room while doing this." "Okay. Just close the door." Mara closed the door as Jackson checked how far I have dilated. "Alright! Let me go get your epidural and then I will send your Doctor in." "Peppy is here?" "No, our doctor." "No doctor is touching me until Peppy is coming." "Well, the baby is progressing very slow. So by the time your doctor gets here, we can see how far along you are."

Hours passed, my sister made it. The boys are in the room, and Mara is here.

"Peppy is in his way up." "Good! I'm sleepy!" So far, I've been in labor for about ten hours now! He should have been here. It's two am. I'm beyond tired.

"Hello everyone." "Finally! I thought you go into an accident or something." "Oh no! I couldn't come empty handed for my favorite mommy." Jackson came in with a big teddy bear, balloons, and flower. "Awe! That is very sweet of you. Now can we see if I can get this kid out of me. I'm getting sleepy and everyone is now sitting outside waiting for this little boy to come out." "Let's see where we are."

Peppy put on some gloves and examined my cervix.

"One more centimeter and we can go." "Elias, mommy is about to tell you to just wait until next week Sunday. Can you please make this go a lot faster?" "Let's give it about ten minutes." "Alright! Can you pass me my phone while I wait?" "Yeah! Sure," Darius says handing me my phone.

I only wanted two people in the room as I deliver. My sister, cos she was so calm when mom have DJ, and Darius because it's his baby too.

@JustZara_x: Hey loves! Sorry to inform you but there will be no vlog this week and no more challenges! We will resume to post on the week after, starting with Mara's vlog. A lot is going down in the Dobre house so we need some time to adjust. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding. P. S. I will return to screen soon.

"Alright Love, it looks like it's time to push. Now let's wait for this contraction and then you will be ready to push." "Okay!" "You ready?" "Yeah! Are you?" "Hell yeah."

With about three pushes, a beautiful baby boy has FINALLY entertained this world. Elias Dobre- Mofid. Born on the twentieth of January at two forty three in the morning. Weighing in at six pounds nine ounces and a height of nineteen and a half inches. My baby boy is absolutely beautiful and I love him."

@DariusDobre: All I want to say is @JustZara_x, thank you!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: Who doesn't love a hot male nurse?

Welp! Precious little Elias is here and I am so happy. The next update, he will already be one week old. So this is going to be great. Now as promised, here is a baby picture of Zara.

Not as cute as Darius, but it will do! Until the next chapter