(62)- Married To Dobre ( Elias's 1st Birthday)

*Darius's Point Of View*

First off, Happy new year everyone. Today is a very very special day for all of us. But especially for Zara and I. Today is Elia's first birthday and the last day of Elias no longer being known as Cydaluma. Well, we will call him that but to the world he is Elias. These is no vlogging. No work. Just play today.

Joshua is here along with his crew to help set everything up in the backyard. Zara went all out for this day. And when I mean all out, she has a few of his toddler friends over, a mini pool, a bounce house, and a petting zoo. Who has a petting zoo.

"The kids need to learn their animals! This is a great way to do so," she says. "But that's what picture are for. The books, the nursery rhymes, the kid won't even remember it." "We will have pictures," she says. "Yes! But not memories. He will go off of what we told him and now it's just going to be scary." "Well, he has to toughen up! That's what we do." "If he falls, you are about to cry each time." She glares at me.

And that was the end of that.

"Hey Dari, I think the guy with a goat is here," Marcus says. "Lead him to the gated area." "What the actual fuck is going on," Mara says walking out into the backyard, "This is fucking awesome!" "Well, that's my wife for you." "Everyone is going to be here." "What do you mean everyone," I turned to her. "People are flying from all over to see Elias turn one. He's very popular to the YouTubers we know. We have some coming in from California, Niki, Gabi, Collin, Nate, their parents, you have Florida YouTubers, New York YouTubers. The list goes on. Snapchat is about to be filled! There is already a Happy Birthday Elias filter on Snapchat! It's like an awards show but for babies."

I didn't realize it was such a big party. Zara said it was going to be small. But no! This shit is huge. Where is my wife?

"I want the bouncy house close to the house and then I want the cake and presents over at the table at the pool house on the outside." "Zara!" "Yeah," she looked up at me. "What's all this?" "I know right! I wanted a simple little ice cream and cake but Tana sent the animals, Niki and Gabi with the bounce house. Their parents sent a snow cone machine. Collin and Nate sent the photo booth. Like I'm receiving all this crazy shit from everyone and I'm finding space. Someone sent carnival games! Like who does all this for a fucking one year old." "We bought the games," Marcus and Lucas walks up.

I look at Zara and she's still in pajamas.

"Why don't I take care of this and-," she cut me off. "I'm fine. I have a system, kind of. Just get Eli dressed. His outfit is on the bed. Who ordered a stage," she walked away leaving the convo just like that.

I guess I'm dressing the kid.

"Eli!" He's laying down in his crib. "Elias, time to get up bud." He stays there, laying down! Of course! I'm the one who have to wake him up. He is like his mother! He HATES being woken up. Eli gets all cranky and hates whoever wakes him up for a few hours.

Except his mother! He always loves her.

If you could see the look he gives you when he's awake. It's scary again, something he gets from his mother.

"Hey bud," I picked him up quickly so he stays sleep! Slowly, I dressed him. "What the hell are you doing? Why is he not up. Zara is going to kill you," Tana says bursting through the door. Elias woke up! And who's the first person he sees?

Me!

"Awe baby, I knew you would look cute in that outfit," Tana looks at him. He reached for her and she picks him up. "Come on Darius, we have a party to go to." I just shook my head and walked out the room.

"Baby, you're still in PJs." Zara's hands are in her head and she's crouched in a corner, "Are you okay?" "So! Much! Stuff! There's! Clown! No!" "Okay! Okay! You get ready, I will get rid of the clown." "Clown! In! House," she holds onto me. "Alright, I'll get Joshua to tell the clown to go and then you go change." She nods her head.

Once the not so scary, scary clown was paid to leave and Zara went to get ready. Cyrus and Tana were fighting over who speaks first for the godparents speech. Mara is playing with the animals and people are coming. This is very over whelming. I guess it's time to start this party.

"Hello everyone, my name is Darius Dobre and I want to thank you all for coming to our son's first birthday party. Zara is downstairs getting dressed and she will be out soon. But Eli is such an amazing little boy. First grandson, our first son, and hopefully he will have siblings," Everyone laughed. "We will discuss that another time," Zara comes out, "I think I will take it from here. Thank you to all the people who donated so much stuff. I mean, it's a lot of stuff for a one year old. But it only shows how much you all care about him. It's been one hell of a year and it's only going to get better. Happy birthday my sweet sweet sweet baby boy who I love so much. You are such a blessing to me and daddy. We love you! We love you! We love you! Now let's party!"

🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽
What's up everyone? It's your boy Darius coming to you at the end of this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this and give it a vote. You should vote for it since it's my birthday 😊.

QOTC: Can you believe that he's one already? Like damn!