(69)- Zara's Birthday

*Darius's Point Of View*

Today is the last day that I get to spend with my wife and son before they go off to Europe. I want to make this birthday special for her. It's her twenty first birthday and it deserves to be special. She's not in the mood for drinking much as of lately so we aren't doing that.

Since finding out about the tour, I've been spending a lot more time with my wife and son. It's easier now that we have talked about Elias and don't have to have any curved boundaries.

I don't have much time alone because there is an award show tonight and the girls are up for two awards. Well one and then Zara and I are up for an award. And it's at night time. So I did get in contact with the host of the show and pulled a few strings for something special.

"Good morning baby." "Happy birthday baby." I gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. "Ugh! It's is my birthday today huh?" "Twenty first to be exact." "I'm so old." "What does that say about me?" "Or me," Cyrus opens the door with two trays of breakfast. Marcus, Lucas, and Steve follow behind him. "What's all this?" "Well, it's our last family breakfast together for a while so we all wanted to just enjoy it." "Where is Mara?" "Right here. Just had to get Richard." "Richie Rich! The whole gang is here."

We all enjoyed breakfast and laughed. Eli woke up half way through and then joined us. It was nice! Just all of us together and being a family. Even Elias is enjoying it and he's a grouch when he wakes up.

"So what's the plans for today," Cyrus asks. "I'm going to get my nails, hair, and toes done with Mara and then I'm going to Lunch with my husband and son, come back get ready and then we can dip for the award show." "Sounds like a plan." "I'm going to take Elias for s but after the show," Cyrus asks. "Okay. Give me more time to spend with Darius before we go." "Yeah!" "So I'm going to go get dressed and all that and see you guys in a few hours.

Let's skip up to the award show shall we.

I asked if Thomas Holland and Zendaya could be the ones to present the awards for Zara and Mara because I know they won. I was informed that we won too. So Tom does both awards and Zendaya accompanies him on our award. It's the perfect plan! She loves them so much! And that's not even the full surprise.

"How are you feeling?" "I'm good! Sorry about lunch. I don't know what got over me." "It's fine. Maybe it was bad for your stomach. Maybe! How do I look?" "Like a queen should! You're just missing one thing?" "What is it?" I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." "You're welcome." "You guys ready to- woah," Cyrus walks in looking very sharp, "you look amazing." "Thank you! So do you." "Are you guys ready? Everyone is upstairs." "Yes, we are." "So no one wants to compliment me?"

Zara walks over and outs a hand on my chest. "You look absolutely perfect." "Thank you baby." Eli came running in with his suit on. "Look at my handsome boy. You ready to go?" He reached up and she picked him up. We filed into our cars and drove to the awards.

This is Eli's first time on the carpet so this shall be fun. Everyone was screaming for us to look in their direction. We did groups, pairs, and individual walks down the isle. Eli was all for it. He got down and stood there looking at the photographer and actually saw Tana and he walked away. I had to get him back so we can go inside.

Zara and Mara are up against some pretty big YouTubers. The Dolan Twins, Niki and Gabi, even Lucas and Marcus. They are friends with all of them so I hope this causes no hard feelings.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Tom Holland. Everyone knows that every good Hero has a team. Some teams come in pairs and others require more people. Today, I'm glad to present the 'YouTube Best Collaborations'. Our nominees are."