(29) - Challenge Video

*Mara's Point Of View*

-Intro-
Z: If you don't know who we are
M: Stay tunes for this video
Z: I'm Zara
M: I'm Mara
Z+M: And this is entertainment
-End Of Intro-

"What it do baby boos! And welcome back to another video. I know you are thinking where is Zara? But she isn't here. So, I forced Lucas to film with me." "I wouldn't say forced." "My video! Shush." "Okay! Okay!" "So today, we are going to recreate couples pictures." "I wanted to get some cute pictures with Mara so here we are." "Here we are." "So let's get started." "Why the hell not."

"I'm not laying on the floor

"I'm not laying on the floor." "You can do it on the bed." "We only have three beds in this place so far. We moved in yesterday." "We can do it on the bed that the previous owners left for us." "Fine. But we need to change the sheets." "Why?" "Because, the sheets are pink." "Okay. Let me call someone to help me make the bed." "Good. You know I don't want to."

I sat there with a bag of chips while Lucas and Marcus made up the canopy bed making it easier for me to enjoy my chips.

"Alright. Now take off your shoes and stand on the bed." "You're going to lay on the bed." "Nothing new. My favorite part of the house. And the kitchen." "I know baby."

We got Steve to take a couple of shots until we got the one that looked very similar or better than the photo. It's better because I'm in it.

 It's better because I'm in it

"This better not be outside." "I think it's carpet." "We don't have carpet in this house Lucas. Or a rug." "We can just take a blanket, put it on the floor, and sit on that." "Let me
Put on my vans."

"Their legs aren't crossed are they?" "No, Luke, they are sitting next to each other and he has his hand on her lap and she has hers on top of his," Steve shoes us the picture up close. "I can do that." "Yes you can. Now let's go."

You already know we just took the picture over and over again. Steve was so close to us I wanted to push his ass.

But it's for the pictures right.