Cont....

*Zara's Point Of View*

The wedding was fun. But now it's cocktail hour, also known as picture time. Everyone gets to awe at the venue as the bridal party takes pictures.

"You look beautiful." "Thanks babe. You too." "To bad we can't do a honeymoon." "You're right. But spending time with you and Eli is enough for me." "Awe baby," I kissed him once more.

The pictures were taking quickly because I'm hungry and we don't like a hungry Zara.

"Hello everyone! My name is Liza Koshy and I am your MC for the night. Right now, I am honored to be here. But if everyone will help me welcome the bridal party."

Everyone walks in except Dari and I. We stood there, hand in hand, waiting for Liza to announce Mr. and Mrs. Darius Dobre to the venue. Once we walked in, everyone was on their feet, clapping.

Our first dance was nice and slow. We stared into each other's eyes with smiles. "You are so cute." "I know you are," I pushed a stray hair out of his face. Dari places his hand on my cheek, I leaned into it. Glasses were clinked which is tradition for the groom and the bride to kiss.

We kissed!

Leaning into his shoulder, Liza announced that anyone can join the dance floor. Our friends and family filed in. I looked around to see everyone having fun.

I know what's next. The speeches from everyone and I have to give a speech on Dari and he gives a speech on me. Smartly, we do it while everyone is eating. That way they can enjoy the speeches on a full tummy.

"Hello everyone. My name is Cara for those who don't know me, I'm Zara's sister. Her older sister! And even though I'm older, Zara has done a lot of the first. She's the first one to get married, first one to have a baby, first one to launch a successful YouTube career, and the first to stick a crayon in her ear and blame it on a fictional character." Everyone laughed including me. "It was Clifford's fault," I screamed. "Sure it was. Anyways, my little sister is not only my little sister, but my best friend. We have done a lot of things together and she is always by my side. And now, she has someone else's to be by her side. Darius makes her happy and takes care of my little sister. I never seen her so happy. I mean with all they accomplished, they are the idle pair. I love them together and I could imagine anyone else with her. Darius, you are the best brother in law ever. And when I say this, I say this with love, you are stuck with her. And with that being said, congratulations you two. I wish nothing but the best for you. Cheers!"

"Cheers," Everyone raises their glasses and took a small sip because we still have more speeches to get through.

"Hello everyone." "I'm Lucas!" "And I'm Marcus." "And we are Dari's younger brother." "Growing up with just us four, you would think there was a lot of fights between us."  "There were! But only playing around and sometimes we get into arguments but nothing we can't fix." "Zara only adds to our fights, the good ones." "She pranks us and joins in the fun." "She gives Dari an extra pep in his step." "Another reason to smile." "An extra reason to live." "She gives him purpose, he once said to us when he told us he was going to marry her." "Zara, we love you." "More than anything." "We are so thankful that you make him happy."  "We are thankful for you." "Congratulations to the two of you." "May this be the first celebration what will be forever."

Everyone raised their glasses.

"Hello! I'm Mara, the maid of honor, Zara's business partner and best friend. We've been through a lot. Between the distance, moving, and starting a career together. We took the chance that no one would dare take. We met on an app in twenty thirteen and that started us. She's my best friend and she is now married to my other best friend. We always talked about the boys. When we were dating, and told me to never tel you this, she said that she was going to marry Dari because his heart was warm, his eyes were inviting, and his smile was encouraging. She adores him. And he adores her. He already knows the whole you fuck with my best friend it's over deal. Sum this up, I love you both. Have a happy marriage. Yeah yeah cheers!"

"I'm Cyrus, I'm the oldest bro of the Dobre's." "And I'm the best man, Richard. One of them." "As his big brother, I am honestly happy for him." "Me too! Cy and I talked once about Zara and Darius together and they are the epitome of goals." "Them together made us jealous." "Now that I have a girlfriend, I only hope to be just like them." "The way they look at each other and care for each other, it's crazy." "Everyone knows that every relationship goes through rough patches! No matter how bad it gets, Dari and Zara always been there when they need each other." "No matter how much they love each other, they always find another way to love each other more." "So here's to forever." "We love you both."

After our parents talked, it was my turn to talk. I had clean my face and go up there.

"Hello everyone! My name is Zara but you all know that. My name was on the invitation to this wedding," everyone laughed. "Today has been the day that I've been dreaming for my entire life. With the man I dreamed of my entire life even though I didn't know that he would look like Dari. Darius Dobre Mofid, you didn't do anything at this time," I looked to a frantic Dari. He smiled. "I usually call him Darius or his full name when I'm mad." Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement. "Anyways, my beautiful Darius Dobre Mofid , the father of all my kids, the love of my life, the reason for my smiles and my heart beating everyday. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Before you, I thought love was a cliche. Something people used as a crutch for life. I dreamed of my wedding but thought it was a waste of time. All my ex's weren't worth that dream. Soon the Dream seemed unrealistic. But then, I met Dari. I realized my ex's taught me lessons to bring me closer to him. You couldn't tell me that I would fall in love and want more than one kid with someone cause I would tell you, you're lying. But now as I stand here as a wife, a mother , and a best friend to my beautiful husband, I would tell you that love is something no one should miss out on. To my beautiful husband, I love you with all my heart and I'm happy. Never been so happy. Thank you."

Everyone had their tears wiped away with napkins and some even shoulders. I'm going to need a shoulder now. I'm going to sit next to Cy and grab hold of him who is holding Eli.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming. As my wife said before, Love was something that i dreamt of. But unlike her, I never gave up. I just knew that God had the girl out there for me. A girl who loves him and loves me. Someone my family will love. Someone who will make a family with me and love me for me. Someone who will make a family with me and spend forever with me. That's all I get with Zara. Love, happiness, adventure, creativity, and so much more. She is the reason behind my success, my smile, my goofiness. There is so much in store for us, Zara. I love you. Here's to us."

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you guys for reading the story! Make sure to drop a comment and a vote!

QOTC: How would you all feel if I update once a week instead of trying to update multiple times a week?