(23) Vlog: Mara And Zara (Wednesday)

*Zara's Point Of View*
Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

"Y'all already know what day it is. The time is seven am and it's time to get lit. This morning, I'm making breakfast because today is a very busy day. Since my actual wedding is first, I am going shopping for my bridesmaids dresses, my flower girl dress, and my dress. It's going to be crazy! Of course Mara is coming with me because she's my maid of honor, I have my friends Niki and Gabi coming also. My sister, who is also my maid of honor, touched down last night with my mom. They are currently sleeping in my room next door. I'm going to wake everyone up and make them some breakfast before we go. In my car, we are fitting pretty much my mom and sister, Aurelia, Demi who is like the boys Little sister, and Mara. In another car, there will be Niki and Gabi along with my friend, Nina who is a huge fan of there's. So this should be fun."

Before even going next door, I washed my face to wake up more. I went into Lucas's room to wake Mara up so we can get over next door and prepare for the day ahead.

Finding a sweater of Dari's, I put those on with the leggings I keep in his room. Grabbing the heels that I want to wear with my dress I put them at the door with my bag. Laying on top of my husband, one last time before the night, I kiss his face a few times making him stir in his sleep.

"You're leaving?" "Yeah! I'm making breakfast for the ladies next door. Make sure that you are up by the time we're finished. I want to get the set up and seething chart done, tonight. And we have to tell the Rents about the baby." "My dad and your dad isn't here." "That's what phones are for. My mom is only here for one night so it's now or never." "Okay, we will tell them." "Thank you baby! See you at the food tasting." "Alright."

Yes, we do have everyone in LA which I love but in the next two months, a lot is happening. We are moving everything back to Maryland. That's six cars, merchandise, our actual clothes. I hope no one thinks that I'm about to put their bed or anything on top of my car because they have life faaaccckkkeeeddd up!

That's six beds! Steve's, Cy's, Dari's, the Twins, Mara's, and my own. Seven if you include Legends but his is small. Zarius' cage and Leggie's cage have to go in my car. I mean, we have a Uhaul but the boys don't know that it's going to a secret location. No one knows about it other than Mara and I. And the secret location has to stay secret until two weeks before my baby shower.

But I'm getting off topic! Back to the vlog!

"Alright guys! Look who I have with me right now." Everyone came into view. "All the ladies that I love so much and are going to spend the day with me. Everyone is here for breakfast and then we are heading out. I'm going to put you guys down and see you at the bridal shop."

For breakfast, I made the basic breakfast anyone can have. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage. I know eggs make me nauseous but it's been like that since high school. I have my days where I can stomach the smell but that's like once every blue moon.