(46)- Married To Dobre

* Mara's Point Of View*

Darius: "Hey! My name is Darius and this is my wife Zara!"

Lucas: "Hi! My name is Lucas and this is my wife Mara!"

Zara: "Mara and I are best friends..."

Mara: "... who happened to marry Brothers!"

Darius and Lucas: We took two worlds and made them one

Zara and Mara: This is what it's like to be Married To Dobre

(Boys start dancing)

Mara: Just stop... (walk out of shot)

Zara: Really... we married idiots... (walk out of shot)

(Boys look confused and run after their wives)

"What it do baby boos! It's time to get this shit popping. It's June first and soon is our one year anniversary with the lame people we know aka Lucas and Darius." "It's actually like two months cos it was August? Right?" "Wow!" "Y'all know I'm not good with dates! But I know it's after Dari's birthday." "You're right." "Oh well. What's the plans for today?" "We get to flame the boys for a video they posted." "I love telling them how stupid they are. Where are they?" "Upstairs." "Let's go get those bitches."

We walked upstairs and they were all talking. "What's up," Cyrus said looking at us. "Are we ruining something?" "Like we give a fuck," I said grabbing Lucas. "We're in a meeting," Darius said. "Not any more." "Sorry," Zara says grabbing Marcus and Dari, "Come on Cyrus."

"So today,we are reacting to an old video of the Dobre Brothers in front of their faces because we can." "Wait! What," Marcus asked. "We are going to make fun of you. So sit down and shut the fuck up." The boys all sat down in front of us and the video began.

"Awe! You chose a video from the black hair period. I love it," Zara said as it begin. "Look at Cyrus looking like a whole dumbass the first fifteen seconds of the video." "How would I know that's a leaf?" "It's not your fault you're dumb." "Damn, Mara." "Lucas! Pay attention to the ducking road. You have my baby in the car." "See, my wife cares about me," Dari kisses Zara's forehead. "Oh! Yikes! I was talking about Marcus. But I do love you." I laughed.

They entered the store and the level of stupidity only increased.

"If I had a dollar for every fucking time y'all do backflips, I would be rich." "Spit the facts." "Why are they so stupid?" "Boys don't have as many folds in their brain. Science proves we are smarter." "Are we supposed to just sit here and let them talk about us," Lucas asked. "Yes you are! Now hush so we can continue." "You! Marcus hit Lucas! One point for...not Harry Potter."

"My dude has moves." "He's the best so far." "Wow," The boys said. "I just want to let you all know all your choices are stupid as fuck and Zara and I would have done better than yall." "Oh yeah?" "Didn't I just say it?" "Y'all are boring and I no longer wish to see this shit. Come on Z! Let's take Elias and get some food." "Sounds amazing to me. But you already know what's about to happen." "What?"

Like she called it.

"We want food too." "This is called Married to Dobre. You two have been the only ones in the videos lately," Darius pointed out. "Then how about your ass stop sleeping so damn much, grab the camera, and initiate that shit." "We still will like food," Marcus said. "Oh my gosh can you stop crying! We can't have a girls day without you babies crying." "Everyday you all have a girls day. You see more of each other than your husbands," Lucas made clear. "Oh my gosh! Mara, tell them they can go so they can stop crying. I have one baby, don't need to deal with more." "Let's go little bitches."

And so we left. Chick Fil A here we come.

"Guys! Our anniversary is in two months." "Holy shit! That's right." "What are we going to do?" "Well, Darius and I are going to be out all day." "We are?" "Yes! I planned the whole thing." "Well, Lucas and I will figure it out. What about," I stopped knowing I'm talking about Eli. "Taken care of." "Have it all planned out. Go, wife." "Yeah! You're planning the second one. Don't get to excited. Now let's get food or I get angry." "Same Z. With that, we are ending this weeks video. Thank you everyone for watching our married life." Lucas spoke next, " Hope you enjoyed today's video." "If it's a little short, we do apologize. Mara got tired of the boys and after this, the boys are going on a small trip," Zara added. "Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe." "We will see you next week with Married to Dobre. See you slouths later." "Peace out, Dobre Army."

😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽😈👽

Thank you bitches for reading the story. Make sure to vote for the story and   leave a comment. Stay stellar my little whores.

QOTC: Who wants to guess when Zara's Birthday is? Here's a hint! It's the same as Zaria's. 😊