(22)- Vlog: Mara and Zara (Monday)

*Mara's Point Of View*

Intro:

M: I'm Mara

Z: I'm Zara

M + Z: And we're

"Your backyard friends the back-"

Z: What the hell?

M: Where the hell did that come from? That's not the song at all.

Z: Play the real song!

Rap: "What's up slouths its your girls M and Z. Back with another vlog for you to see."  "Y'all always wonder what's up when you aren't around. This here will show you what all goes down."

Song: "Welcome to our vlogs!" "Here's where you tag along." "Looks like you're ready to go!" "Now on to the video!"

-end intro-

*Mara's Point Of View*

"What it do baby boos! Today is a glorious fucking day. Today is the day, that this basic ass bitch leaves my fucking apartment and goes the fuck back to where she belongs. Not back at her old apartment, no! All the way back to Miami. If you don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about Brenna. Finally, the day has come. So this morning, I am making breakfast for everyone but her. So let's get this shit popping."

Grabbing the camera, I made my way into the kitchen. We stayed over the boys apartment tonight because Marcus wanted to spend the last few moments he had with Brenna with all of us. They slept on the couch together because, well, that's where Brennan belongs.

"Alright! So today, I'm making waffles. I already know what everyone likes with their waffles so no need to wake them. Well, Brenna and Marcus might get woken up because I'm going to be as loud as ever. I have to go next door to get our waffle maker but everything else, is over here."

We walked to next door to get the waffle maker. I seen boxes with Brenna's name on it and I came up with a great plan. But I can't tell you all what it is just yet.

"Alright! So now, we're back at the boys apartment and I need bowls. There are six of us so I need six different bowls." Really I only need one but I'm a bitch.

Slamming each bowl down, one by one, you could see them moving a little in their sleep.

An alarm went off in the back followed by some shh's. Zara walked out in one of the Dobre sweatshirts and some leggings. "Hola Mara." "What it do!" "You're in a good mood." "You know it." She walked over to Brenna and Marcus shaking Brenna, "Get up! You have to be out of your place by ten and it's eight thirty." Brenna rolled over.

She thought that was all she was getting.

"Aye! Stupid bitch! Wake the fuck up and get the fuck out," I bang on the bowls in front of her face.

"What the fuck, Mara!" "Time for you to get to stepping." Marcus looked up at all three of us, two girls and a thing, all confused. Without a word, he just got up and walked into his room.

"I'm about to get the rest of my stuff and go put it in the Uhal." "Great! You gotta be out of there by ten, and you have to be out of here by," I looked at my phone, "eleven thirty." "What? That's crazy!" "I know! So you better get to stepping. Matter of fact, I'm going to give you a parting gift. I'll call your Uber." "Dang! Can I at least stay for breakfast?" "What are you eating?" "Obviously waffles." "And how are you making waffles?" "You are!" "Bitch you would have thought. Six bowls for six people and you don't make the cut. This is a Dobre breakfast. Please raise your hand if your last name is Dobre."