(43)- Behind The Scenes (short)

*Back in LA when Zara was pregnant and they stayed in the apartment*

*Darius Point Of View*

We were all at home chilling when Marcus, Lucas, and Steve left to film a video for their channel. "Why are you taking a bag with you," Mara asked as we all seen the suitcase in their hand. "It's a prop." "Oh! Have fun and be safe," Momma bear told them as she kisses them goodbye.

I'm not talking about our mom! You know who I'm talking about.

Anyways, they of course said okay because if they didn't, she will not let them leave. Marcus and Lucas plays it pretty safe. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

"Hey! You guys want to eat," Cyrus offered. "Hell yeah! This kid loves to eat. Lord knows I didn't need someone else to make me eat a lot. I had that on my own." "Imma eat for three too," Mara says. Cyrus and I looked at her as she walked out the door. "No! She's not pregnant. We just eat a lot."  My wife caught up with her best friend to get in the car.

We were having a great time until the phone call. One phrase shut the whole mood down for all of us, but specifically Zara.

"Lucas what the fuck do you mean that you lost Marcus?" Zara walked out the restaurant with the phone on speaker. Luckily we were paying, Mara said she will wait for our cards to come back.

"Lucas!" "I didn't even want to call! We would have been fine but the guy came and-" "Why the FUCK were you there in the first place Lucas? What the actual fuck were you thinking?" "It was just for a video." "So losing your youngest brother is okay because it's for a fucking YouTube video. I don't know when Youtube became more important than your brother's safety-" "I didn't say that." "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME! It should have been you in that damn truck instead of Marcus. So help me God, Lucas anything happens to my baby I will never talk to you ever again. You will not see my kid and I will move far away from you." "Zara! You don't think I'm worried about him too?" "Your bitch ass shouldn't have made this video. Y'all are both stupid for this shit ass video and you are irresponsible for putting your YOUNGEST brother on there. Not your fucking older brother. Your little brother. How could you be so damn stupid Lucas?"

I knew not to say a thing because that would be my ass next she's flaming on. Zara is nice but she doesn't play about family. So that plus she's pregnant, it makes sense.

"I'm sorry!" "You will be if you don't bring Marcus back. He better come back safe and fed or it's your ass!" Before he could say anything, she hung up and handed the air the phone. "Someone take it or the ground will." Cy grabbed the phone so she can pave back and forth.

"You need to calm down," Mara spike cos she's the only brave soul in this situation that can calm her down. "I can't calm down! Marcus is all alone and I'm worried." "We understand that but you are stressing out and it's not good for your baby." She looked down. In my head I was agreeing with Mara. "I want to go home. Can we go home?" "Of course we can babe," I gave her a hug before walking with her to the car.

Her silent cries muffled by my shoulder and the sounds of music. When we got home, she went to their apartment and never came out.

When Marcus returned we hugged him. "Please go see Zara or Lucas is going to die." We all walked over there. "Hello?" "Marcus? Thank God! She can shut up now! Go back there." Mara pushed Marcus and I up to her door. We opened it and I was happy to see her happy.

"Oh my gosh! You're okay." Zara got up off the bed and hugged him. The hug turned into a smack. "Ouch!" "Don't scare me like that ever again. You two pull some dumb shit like that again, off with your heads."

~~~
"Hey! It's Marcus! You've reached the end of the video... wait! This isn't a video? Chapter! You have reached the end of the chapter. Leave a vote and follow Zaria, where the book is being posted, and Mara Sassmastermara . What is QOTC? Question of the chapter? I'm supposed to ask a question? Okay."

QOTC: Can you guess who is going to play Elias? I'll give you a hint. He's really cute.