chapter 2

"Arghh" the lilac head groaned as he lifted himself up from the bed of the hotel room. He looked beside him and saw tiffany sleeping or rather snoring like an elephant with fucked up hair and drool on her face.

"Fuck i feel sick." He cursed and wore his clothes back on irritatedely. He looked at tiffany one last time before ditching her in the hotel room and walking out of it.

He walked out to find his darling, van parked right outside the hotel. With a charming smile, he walked over to it and kissed its head as he always does.

"Good morning van darling." He greeted his bike and hopped on it not bothering to wear his helmet.

*ring ring*

"yea suga... whats up?" He said after attending the call.

"Yah! Today we have english exam! Hurry up and get your ass here!!!" Suga's voice blared through the speaker of the phone.

"Yea yea. Will be there in 5 mintues." The latter said and cut the call, starting his bike engine. He drove off at the highest speed as possible.

.

.

.

"Just look at seoul jungkookie! Isn't it cool?!" Mrs. Min said cheerfully as they walked out of the train station to the main road for finding a taxi. Jungkook nodded smiling slightly looking at the tall buildings, huge population, busy and noisy streets. Everything was so new to him. It was nothing like the pleasant, peaceful village he used to live in, when he was in busan.

He held Miri more securely in his arms and walked cautiously, not wanting to create trouble in the new place.

"Jungkook ah, go to the bus stand over there ok? Eomma will go to washroom and come back quickly." Jungkook's mom said motioning the kid to the direction of the bus stand and walked away to find a public bathroom around the area.

"Jungkook stood there cluelessly like a lost child and walked towards the direction which his mother told.

"Miri we are gonna go there alone! Hwaiting!" He whispered to his poodle which was in his arms and miri barked back saying an 'ok!'.

The brown haired male walked slowly while petting his poodle, obvlious to the loud engine sound coming towards him.

"FUCK!" taehyung growled as he quickly shifted his vehicle towards the right as he saw a figure infront of him. Thanks to all the gods out there as he regained his posture and luckily didn't fall or hit on the road. He put a sudden break, stopping with a huge force and panted lightly, trying to comprehend what just happened. He could have almost hit a person or almost died as he put the sudden break.

He immediately looked at van to see if its ok and had no damages. Luckily it did not. He sighed in relief but frowned as he heard a fragile voice behind him.

"M-miri are you ok?" Jungkook asked as he was trembling, kneeling on the road. Just when he turned and saw the bike almost hitting him, he kneeled on the road in fear, hugging miri tightly. And now he was checking if miri was ok and luckily she was.

"Yah!! Are you blind!!" A rough growl blared from behind making the 16 year old to flinch and tremble more. He shakily stood up and turned around to look at a furious male.

"I-i am sorry-

"If something happened to my bike, you would be a dead meat by now!!!" The lilac head screamed in anger and annoyance without looking at the other. 

Tears started to flow down jungkook's face as it was the first time someone is screaming this angrily at him. Moreover, the male looked so scary, his face red, thick furrowed eyebrows. teeth gritting loudly and the rage in his sharp dark eyes. Jungkook was so used to being around gentle and kind people that this was like a horror movie to him.