Chapter 27

"What the fuck?!" The stranger yelled at the trembling 16 year old boy who was looking at him with wide eyes.

The brown haired male quickly snapped out of his panic state bowed down 90° to apologise.

"S-sorry i didn't see where i was going." He said in a low voice while looking down and the tall male, flipped his hair back in annoyment while clicking his tougue.

"Careful who you run into next time." He spat bitterly and walked past the younger while purposely bumping his shoulder onto jungkook's.

The brown haired male finally let out the breath he was holding as relief washes over him. He patted his chest to calm down and was about to walk away while a figure suddenly dashed infront of him, agaim startling the poor boy.

He stared at the panting figure with wide eyes as he stepped back a bit.

"T-taehyung hyung-

"You don't have to say anything." The older cut him off with a charming smile on his face and jungkook looked confused at the lilac haired male's words.

"We will take things slow. Until my hormones reaches their limit." Taehyung said with a little sigh and jungkook was still jungshook as always.

"But i am not apologising for that kiss though." He said with a sly smirk as he wiped his own lip with his fingers, looking extremely seductive and jungkook had worried eyes.

He stepped closer to the younger and bended down to his level, face to face. The older stared into the younger's eyes intensely for a minute before speaking.

"Let's see how you can resist me Min jungkook." He said in a low, deep husky voice sending shivers to the younger who flinched slightly at the foreign tone.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to be All mine." His each word pierced into the younger's ears and he made sure to sound very intimidating and dominant.

And with that, the lilac haired male slowly pulled away before bumpin his shoulder onto the younger's purposely and walking past him. The brown haired male was just shook and dazed at his words.

Jungkook stared at the cracked floor with a frightened yet flustered look while his mind screamed in shock.

"What is even going on!??!?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jimin squeezed the older's pale hand gently in a comforting and assuring way as yoongi finished talking about everything. The younger felt sad for whatever happened but also a bit happy that yoongi had trusted him enough to talk about his past.

The younger unconciously laid his head on the older's shoulder  which shocked yoongi even tho it he didn't show it much on his face. A bundle of sweet senses of heat rushed through his body to his face as he felt the soft mob hair and cheek lying on his shoulder.

It would be a lie if he said that he wasn't affected by the pink haired male's actions but he tried to shrug off the foreign feeling.

The blond haired male was too busy on shaking away his unknown new feelings that he didn't even realise that this is the first time he had let someone other then jungkook to lay on his shoulder.

He didn't know why but he liked the warmth of the pink haired male and it felt oddly safe so he just let it be.